I am and always have been a Taylor fan

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
gmruss2

Re: I am and always have been a Taylor fan

Postby gmruss2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:27 am

I love her too but the power of the almighty pen has destroyed her character. I wish she had chosen not to return.

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 am

she is an actress who appreciates the work probably

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:42 am

Lady Jana wrote:
Reggyreg48 wrote:Yes, I also was a little embarrassed. That was not Hunter Tylo's best work to be kind but the actress has been through a lot. The fall she suffered at home and the death of her son some years ago. I think we should give her a break on this one.

@@@@@@@@@@

I agree very much. Thank you.

I'm chiming in, too. Thank you.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 am

she did a great job, taylor is supposed to be over the top and out of control to show that she wasn't herself when she shot the sob.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 am

To be fair IMO, a bad storyline, usually ends in poor results. :| Here we have a Doctor trained in handling problems for others, but she goes and tries to Kill Bill as a way of Solving her dilemma ...WHAT? When Steffy and Bill were in a relationship before, Taylor used her Brain...not a Gun, to solve the problem. But this time she goes straight to the Gun to use to solve her problem, this is a trash storyline from Bell.

Bell wanted what we saw on our TV from the Actress, just as much as he wanted this Trashy Stupid Storyline. He made her look unhinged breaking down in front of us. No one had a gun to her head or a knife to her throat, so WHY would she confess and no evidence against her...this is just too stupid for even a soap opera show. He threw Taylor under the bus. The man has no imagination at all. Now we are going to see Steffy going to Bill and asking him Not to turn her mother into the Police. Bill will do what Steffy asked.

STAR :!:

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:53 am

We didn't get the Taylor that we wanted back. This seems to be the case whenever they bring back a character back. Steffy wasn't the strong independent woman, Thorne at least has come back stronger but he came back wanting Brooke. Hope is still the goody two shoes who still has her passive agressive busy body and she still wants Liam. I think we were looking for a Hope that could admit her flaws instead of still having to listen to the two of them claim that Bill and Steffy robbed them of their future together. We were hoping that Taylor would be a calming influence that would help Steffy see (what ever you want her to see). Personally, I want Steffy to remember that she was in a vulnerable state that day and that Liam's betrayal was the reason that she needed the loving sure thatBill was offerin. I want Steffy to come to the realization that she deserves better than a man that claims that she is the love of his life but can still manage to put another woman's needs before hers.

Taylor has delivered what the writers wanted us to see. Taylor has only heatd Ridge's version of events. The raging mother act would have been more believable if the writers had included the fact that Steffy's life was not the only life that Bill screwed up. She should have been mentioning Thomas in her rant.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:01 am

[We didn't get the Taylor that we wanted back. This seems to be the case whenever they bring back a character back. Steffy wasn't the strong independent woman, Thorne at least has come back stronger but he came back wanting Brooke. Hope is still the goody two shoes who still has her passive agressive busy body and she still wants Liam. I think we were looking for a Hope that could admit her flaws instead of still having to listen to the two of them claim that Bill and Steffy robbed them of their future together. We were hoping that Taylor would be a calming influence that would help Steffy see (what ever you want her to see). Personally, I want Steffy to remember that she was in a vulnerable state that day and that Liam's betrayal was the reason that she needed the loving support that Bill was offering her. I want Steffy to come to the realization that she deserves better than a man that claims that she is the love of his life but can still manage to put another woman's needs before hers.

Taylor has delivered what the writers wanted us to see. Taylor has only heatd Ridge's version of events. The raging mother act would have been more believable if the writers had included the fact that Steffy's life was not the only life that Bill screwed up. She should have been mentioning Thomas in her rant.[/quote]

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 am

stargaze wrote:We didn't get the Taylor that we wanted back. This seems to be the case whenever they bring back a character back. Steffy wasn't the strong independent woman, Thorne at least has come back stronger but he came back wanting Brooke. Hope is still the goody two shoes who still has her passive agressive busy body and she still wants Liam. I think we were looking for a Hope that could admit her flaws instead of still having to listen to the two of them claim that Bill and Steffy robbed them of their future together. We were hoping that Taylor would be a calming influence that would help Steffy see (what ever you want her to see). Personally, I want Steffy to remember that she was in a vulnerable state that day and that Liam's betrayal was the reason that she needed the loving sure thatBill was offerin. I want Steffy to come to the realization that she deserves better than a man that claims that she is the love of his life but can still manage to put another woman's needs before hers.

Taylor has delivered what the writers wanted us to see. Taylor has only heatd Ridge's version of events. The raging mother act would have been more believable if the writers had included the fact that Steffy's life was not the only life that Bill screwed up. She should have been mentioning Thomas in her rant.

Taylor and Ridge don;t really care for Thomas.Ridge wants to steal Douglas, knowing very well he could not be the father? Plus it seems Thomas figures out things on his own anyway. Honestly the more they help Steffy the more unhappy she gets also.

Yes it's true that the return of Hope, Thorne and Taylor have been pretty negative or lackluster to say the least. They are just here to cause trouble for others.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 am

billsgal wrote:she did a great job, taylor is supposed to be over the top and out of control to show that she wasn't herself when she shot the sob.

i agree :!: she was just getting warmed up on friday and it showed steffy is her mother's daughter after all ;) ;) ;)

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:55 am

I have to agree with the majority - what a big let down in Taylor's return. I was in shock at what I was watching, watching Taylor beg Bill, this whinny character IS NOT Taylor! Once again, Bell, what a huge disappointment! Taylor was such a great character back in the day, she was the woman! Bell has totally destroyed her, worse then in the past. Surprised the actress came back to play this pathetic character.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”