Taylor the shooter

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Eudocia508

Taylor the shooter

Postby Eudocia508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:02 pm

So Taylor shot Bill. I'm not really liking the direction this is taking--Taylor's weird hysteria is not coming off as good drama.

I'd rather see her in control and be angry instead of weepy! Is she going to get temporary insanity?! I mean geez, I'm already sick of hearing her say "my daughter".

I was thrilled when I saw her return, but to me Taylor is an interesting character when she's playing the smart, strong shrink and battling with Brooke. Now Bill is coming off as a victim and she's coming off as OFF THE WALL!

happens

Re: Taylor the shooter

Postby happens » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Ikr as I watched the episode I was saying "omg just shut up" when Taylor was ranting. Bell sure can ruin them fast. So Taylor can shoot a man in the back but she can't shoot him to his face? What a lowlife coward she's turned out to be. I'm just wondering how much more I can dislike this s/l. I think I'm about to find out.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

happens wrote:Ikr as I watched the episode I was saying "omg just shut up" when Taylor was ranting. Bell sure can ruin them fast. So Taylor can shoot a man in the back but she can't shoot him to his face? What a lowlife coward she's turned out to be. I'm just wondering how much more I can dislike this s/l. I think I'm about to find out.
Hunter is a recurring player on B&B. So Taylor will be leaving soon enough. :lol: :lol:

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:11 pm

happens wrote:Ikr as I watched the episode I was saying "omg just shut up" when Taylor was ranting. Bell sure can ruin them fast. So Taylor can shoot a man in the back but she can't shoot him to his face? What a lowlife coward she's turned out to be. I'm just wondering how much more I can dislike this s/l. I think I'm about to find out.

Totally agree Happens!
She couldn’t shoot him today after him saying Steffy wanted him too and Taylor you are s rotten mother - not showing up at the weddings, holidays...

happens

Postby happens » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

dxdobson wrote:

Totally agree Happens!
She couldn’t shoot him today after him saying Steffy wanted him too and Taylor you are s rotten mother - not showing up at the weddings, holidays...

And we know she was able to make it to LA twice to shoot and confront Bill just not to attend weddings etc. We also heard her say after she shot Bill she turned and RAN away. She doesn't sound incapacitated. Guess she's just had better things to do than to visit her children.

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Taylor has been cray cracy for ages now. I always knew she was the shooter :)

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:57 pm

I still can't believe Bell made Taylor the shooter....how boring. Why couldn't it of been Hope, now that would of been interesting/shocking. Now Steffy will talk Bill out of filing charges against Taylor, but I wonder what Bill will try to get for that favor??? :mrgreen:

happens

Postby happens » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Star Steffy wrote:

I still can't believe Bell made Taylor the shooter....how boring. Why couldn't it of been Hope, now that would of been interesting/shocking. Now Steffy will talk Bill out of filing charges against Taylor, but I wonder what Bill will try to get for that favor??? :mrgreen:

I can't believe it either and I don't know how Bell is going to explain Liam's detailed vivid recollection of the shooting but it seems Taylor is the shooter unless there's another twist. I'm afraid to hear Bill's terms. I'm hoping there are no terms but that's unlikely.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”