Who's the Better Baby Daddy

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
MamaKat

Re: Who's the Better Baby Daddy

Postby MamaKat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Everything bad you can say about Liam you can say about Bill. He doesn’t try to save every one like Liam , but he is incapable of being faithful or loyal just like Liam . Bill is a narcissist and is very dangerous, Steffy and the baby would be better off if Liam was the Dad.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 pm

1bluegoose wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:Neither..".....Liam's too goofy and Billss mean

Barqqqqqby, I know the choices are not perfect, but one of them has to be the lesser of two evils. Steffy needs a baby daddy.

Steffy will miscarry..because of her past health problems and because Liam will be screwing the glow one....Liam will be released now he can marry Hope and knock her up and have little ones dressed in izod S and throwing hissie fits...it's bells idea of Liam having a happy ending my idea of good bucket sales......o.k. Guys just call me Barby I must have had too much wine adding the boo I think because the storylines were boo at the time. Thanks .....so if I had to pick one guy I will obstain :D :D Steffy can be a single mom with a nanny better than a ninny Liam or a big bad bill :D

Phillygirl52

Postby Phillygirl52 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Is this really a question ? every man on this show starts out with best intentions, they all are excited and fancies themselves as being or going to be the best father, for example Thorn was a good father but he raised a nut, we already know that Bill isn’t going to win any father of the year award so I guess we will eventually see what kind of father Liam turns out to be.

1bluegoose

Postby 1bluegoose » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:06 pm

MamaKat wrote:Everything bad you can say about Liam you can say about Bill. He doesn’t try to save every one like Liam , but he is incapable of being faithful or loyal just like Liam . Bill is a narcissist and is very dangerous, Steffy and the baby would be better off if Liam was the Dad.

MamaKat I agree any child would be better off with Liam for a dad. I can't applaud Liam's loyalty or commitment to women, but I do believe he'd nurture a child just like his mother nurtured him.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Liam. Regardless to all of the unstable relationship issues, the too nice guy, is far better qualities to instill in a child over being cold hearted, wanted to be worship, and believe in evildoing to other as Bill does.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:17 am

Absolutely Liam! Not because Liam is so much better person, but because I would hope he wouldn't do as much damage as Bill will to a child. Liam does have a kind and loving side to him. Hopefully he would be a sweet and loving father to a child.

We have already seen how Bill is making his grown sons jump through hoops and using them. No wonder their mothers hid their existence from Bill! Katie is presently raising a child with Bill and there has been several traumas where Bill has tried to take Will away from his mother and have him raised by a nanny. Bill treats women like a princess when he is "courting" them. But after he marries them he doesn't treat them so good. Also, remember Bill's only example of how a girl should be raised was how his Dad raised Karen, and didn't she turn out to have a multitude of problems. BIG mistake if Steffy's sweet little girl ends up with Bill as her father. :geek: :geek: :geek:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:21 am

Lady Jana wrote:Absolutely Liam! Not because Liam is so much better person, but because I would hope he wouldn't do as much damage as Bill will to a child. Liam does have a kind and loving side to him. Hopefully he would be a sweet and loving father to a child.

We have already seen how Bill is making his grown sons jump through hoops and using them. No wonder their mothers hid their existence from Bill! Katie is presently raising a child with Bill and there has been several traumas where Bill has tried to take Will away from his mother and have him raised by a nanny. Bill treats women like a princess when he is "courting" them. But after he marries them he doesn't treat them so good. Also, remember Bill's only example of how a girl should be raised was how his Dad raised Karen, and didn't she turn out to have a multitude of problems. BIG mistake if Steffy's sweet little girl ends up with Bill as her father. :geek: :geek: :geek:

Bill's father didn't rear him or karen. The only child he reared to adulthood was caroline. Karen was caroline's twin who was kidnapped as a child and bill sr didn't discover until she was an adult after caroline had been dead a few years.

It's weird that the mother of bill's children claim they kept them from him to protect them,who's crazier and can do more damage than quinn? If Bill is so awful then why ever let him into your children's life? If bill is so awful then why did quinn think she was still in love with him and slept with him? The truth is bill didn't want a real relationship or child with quinn and gave her money to deal with the problem. Bill gets blamed but quinn could have chosen at any time for wyatt to have two parents but she was selfish and put it on wyatt to solve her own childhood issues and lack of love and self esteem. Additionally, quinn knew that if she'd done some of the schemes she pulled bill most likely would have taken wyatt from her, yet, it is always presented as bill being the bad guy. Liam's mother did the same thing. She was a coward that stole from bill the chance to be a father to his kid and covered it with the kid by stating she was protecting him because bill was such a bad influence. Did bill's influence become better after she died, he was the same person. Two selfish women put their needs before their kids then brainwashed their kids into blaming bill for not knowing he was an absentee father. No one knows if bill would have changed. However, we do know that bill has been a very good single father to will when katie has her issues and katie admits that bill is a good father even though he is dangerous.

Bill is going to be a better father than liam will ever be because bill will never let anyone make him choose or play favorites. Bill will decide his favorites on his own. Liam is another ridge that will spend his life letting hope dictate to him what his next course of action should be and hope is just like brooke who will view any children outside of his relationship with her as competition not family.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:40 am

Liam pretends to be a nice guy, there is nothing nice about him. Bill can be a moster but he never pretends to be someone he's not. Liam is way too much into himself to care about a child. Normally I'd say neither but for Steffy's baby, if he keep treating her like he always did and never treats her like Liam did or like he treatred Katie, I'd choose Bill.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 pm

I would choose liam bill is evil and a narcissists just like steffy that is why this baby is his liam needs a woman more his speed and that is hope jmo

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 pm

tionne12 wrote:I would choose liam bill is evil and a narcissists just like steffy that is why this baby is his liam needs a woman more his speed and that is hope jmo

Steffy is not evil and the king and queen of narcisim are Hope and Liam. Indeed Lope are perfectly boring and hypocrites together which is why they keep throwing Steffy under the bus to prop them

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”