Wow, How About Sally!!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
mayre

Re: Wow, How About Sally!!!!

Postby mayre » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:22 am

candycpw wrote:Well, well, well, she has proved that she is a gold digging sleaze! Just weeks ago she professed her love for Liam. Until she found out Bill fired him. Didn't see her pursuing him after that. The money was gone. Now Thomas and his big wallet come back and BAM, Sally loves Thomas again. Ready to pack up and move to New York with the clown crew in tow!!! Just like her Aunt!

No no no....she knows Hope is going to have first dibs with Liam -- she was so grateful to Liam for all he had done for her-- like the you saved my life syndrome now you will never be rid of me kind of thing-

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:29 am

candycpw wrote:
taramartin wrote:At least she loved Thomas and let him go when his child
and baby mama needed him (or so she thoguht). She knows Liam is married and unavailable.
Thomas knows he made a mistake and wants her back.
This is better than the other women on the show who get married to the closest guy around (Wyatt and again Wyatt) because their true love is not immediately available.

She did not let him go. She had no choice. Thomas left. She didn't care that Liam was married when she told him she love him! The only reason she gave up on Liam was because he had no job. He couldn't bankroll her anymore!

Exactly! Well said!

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 am

I also forgot to mention the fact that when Thomas asked her to go to New York with him she didn't agree until he told her they could start a fashion house and even call it Spectra if she wanted! Doesn't sound like true love too me. Sounds like same old Sally! Using people to get what she wants!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 am

candycpw wrote:Well, well, well, she has proved that she is a gold digging sleaze! Just weeks ago she professed her love for Liam. Until she found out Bill fired him. Didn't see her pursuing him after that. The money was gone. Now Thomas and his big wallet come back and BAM, Sally loves Thomas again. Ready to pack up and move to New York with the clown crew in tow!!! Just like her Aunt!

Agree!

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Maybe she finally googled Liam and found out how many times he has had weddings and how many times he has been married. I'm sure back when the paparazzi were following Hope all over the place there are still many juicy articles about Liam out there. Plus she probably has some friends who clued her in. Also, Liam has dumped her project and left her hanging because he has new toys to play with now. I think Sally figured Liam out. :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Sally tells Liam she loves him after he lays down his life for her, months after Thomas has been gone so she's a gold digging ho. If that's the case then so is Liam for telling Steffy he loves her and asks her to marry him 5 minutes after Hope breaks up with him. And so is Hope for marrying Wyatt and hopping in the sack with Wyatt 5 minutes after Liam is late. How long was Liam gone before Steffy was telling Wyatt she loves him and marrying Wyatt? I guess if Sally is a gold digging ho then so are all the rest of them.

I think Sally is in love with Thomas. She has a real white knight now. Liam was a fake white knight, a mirage born out of grief and loss of the one Sally really loves. No Sally shouldn't have told Liam she loves him when they were trapped in the rubble but Liam should have been with his wife, concentrating on her, where he belongs. I'm not blaming Sally or Steffy for the fallout of Liam's white knight syndrome. Like strangeland said, Sally must have done her research, she was smart enough to quit chasing Liam. Steffy and Hope need to catch up with Sally.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 pm

What I want to see is Sally finding out that Steffy knew the entire time that Caroline wasn't sick and that she was responsible for bringing Caroline back to LA by lying to her that Thomas missed her and Douglas. Now there's a show down worth every cent I pay for Prism.

The two of them going head to head. And Steffy letting it slip that not only is she pregnant but she slept with Bill and tries to blame Sally. Sally gets to counter with the fact that if she had kept her nose out of other people's lives Liam would not have been willing to kiss her not once but twice and made no counter comment when she professed her love to him under the rubble.

I'd also like to see Sally tell Liam that after all he did for her she forgives him for not telling her about Thomas & Caroline, but if he thinks for one moment he can trust his princess wife about the DNA test - given the other man was his father, he needs more than a friend, he needs to have his head examined.

Leading up to the big reveal that Liam is not the father (JMO) and Caroline is hiding out in his guest bedroom at the beach house. Wouldn't that make for some great daytime drama?

:twisted: :lol: :roll: :o

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:30 pm

happens wrote:she was smart enough to quit chasing Liam. Steffy and Hope need to catch up with Sally.[/b]

Amen. Now if only the other two would get their head out of his butt long enough to breathe fresh air...wonders might actually start to happen. :lol:

most flowers grow in sunlight not darkness. :P

MamaKat

Postby MamaKat » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:20 pm

candycpw wrote:
taramartin wrote:At least she loved Thomas and let him go when his child
and baby mama needed him (or so she thoguht). She knows Liam is married and unavailable.
Thomas knows he made a mistake and wants her back.
This is better than the other women on the show who get married to the closest guy around (Wyatt and again Wyatt) because their true love is not immediately available.

She did not let him go. She had no choice. Thomas left. She didn't care that Liam was married when she told him she love him! The only reason she gave up on Liam was because he had no job. He couldn't bankroll her anymore!

I highly doubt that Liam is broke . He had a good position at Spencer which probably paid very well. He didn’t have to pay rent , no fancy cars , and every time they went anywhere it was always on Spencer’s dime. I’m guessing Liam has a very big bank account . Sally was just smart enough to walk away unlike Hope and Stefdy. She escaped the cult of Liam .

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:33 pm

:lol: Though I very much enjoyed the Tally scenes, I confess to thinking the exact same thing. It is as though Liam never existed.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”