I think we all know what Steffy will name the baby

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
RobynH

I think we all know what Steffy will name the baby

Postby RobynH » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:34 pm

I’m sure she will name her Phoebe. Before they announced the sex, I knew it would be a girl. She will have Steffy’s twin name and Liam’s mother name. Of course the real Hope, because I’m not falling for all that goodwill, may push Steffy down a flight of stairs. She keeps saying “if there wasn’t a baby”. I do hope Steffy carries the baby to term.

Eudocia508

Re: I think we all know what Steffy will name the baby

Postby Eudocia508 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 pm

RobynH wrote:I’m sure she will name her Phoebe. Before they announced the sex, I knew it would be a girl. She will have Steffy’s twin name and Liam’s mother name. Of course the real Hope, because I’m not falling for all that goodwill, may push Steffy down a flight of stairs. She keeps saying “if there wasn’t a baby”. I do hope Steffy carries the baby to term.

Ha! Wouldn't that be something! When did that happen last--was it Sandy/Aggie who pushed Bridget down the stairs or vice versa?! That was one of the worst characters! Then what happened--Bridget had sex with Owen?? Help?!

You know, it just occurred to me--Hope is such a boring, unbelievable character with her good will towards all non-sense. I think it would be far more interesting if Bell gave her some quirks and even some pathology. We had Aly get crazy--maybe it's time for Hope to have some hidden agenda and dangerous side--Bell could even make it so that she's not responsible--the way Pammy used to be--that way he can redeem the character. Heck--if he can have Quinn throw Deacon off a cliff, thinking she killed him, and never have to answer for it, he could have Hope try and harm Steffy.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:51 pm

If it ends up being Bill's, she'll have to name her Wilma.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:23 pm

taramartin wrote:If it ends up being Bill's, she'll have to name her Wilma.

yes the man ego knows no bounds, i just wish it was twin girls then it would all be over until the big bad wolf comes calling :!:

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 pm

i think the babywill be named Phoebe or if not it will be named after Liam's mother

Drama more drama

Postby Drama more drama » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Really? Was thinking it would be Imma Pawn. :lol:

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:38 am

taramartin wrote:If it ends up being Bill's, she'll have to name her Wilma.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah, she can have the nick-name of Willy! Hey, if that is true, maybe Steffy's nightmare of having a baby with Bill's face will come true! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek: :ugeek:

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:08 am

Phoebe Aspen Kelly Spencer

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:24 am

There will be no baby, Steffy will miscarry.....the golden boy and the glow gal will marry and of course end up divorced......I mean even the stepford gal will find the hissie guy not what she's been fantisizing for years.....by the way does she know the one she butt kisses daily gave illegal millions illegally to Sally, does she know he was a blackmailer..I haven't heard her mention LIAMS deeds once..does she know at all?

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:58 pm

yes steffy told her about the kiss betwen liam and sally

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”