Steffy needs to slap the taste outta Hope

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
kenya12

Re: Steffy needs to slap the taste outta Hope

Postby kenya12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Valentine14 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:If anyone that needs to be slapped it is steffy she is the one that banged her father in law :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya really!! I just can’t feel any sympathy for her. Must be nice to be so loaded you don’t even have to show up for work and still keep your job. Girl really put on your big girl pants! You didn’t have any trouble taking them off for Daddy In Law
ITA and the ratings are suffering now because of it check out soap opera network ratings sick of her woe is me crap and begging liam

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Kenya12 I did check out ratings and not good!!! Mopey Dopeys not appreciated by viewers :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Valentine14 wrote:Kenya12 I did check out ratings and not good!!! Mopey Dopeys not appreciated by viewers :lol:

Sure isn't and she was on every day that week in fact that whole week was about ridge and brooke finding out what she did and bill trying to convince her to be with him it is getting boring now

jade17

Postby jade17 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Ugh can’t stand ms high and moral!

I don't care for Hope but she hasn't done anything-yet to deserve a slap, IMO

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 pm

kenya12 wrote:If anyone that needs to be slapped it is steffy she is the one that banged her father in law :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes she needed a smack bottom along time ago because it is too late now :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm

dew drops wrote:

yes she needed a smack bottom along time ago because it is too late now :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMEN :D

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:18 am

Ladyking wrote:
Reggyreg48 wrote:Any hurt that Hope inflicted on Liam is nothing compared to what Steffy did.

Exactly, this was all I was thinking about when Mrs Moral tried to make Steffy look small.
Did Hope forget she married the Blood brother with in 2 minutes.....Blood is Blood just running through different bodies.

Steffy did have a good come back....She called out Mrs. Moral. Hope no need to look shock.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Very good point!! "Did Hope forget she married the Blood brother with 2 minutes.....Blood is Blood just running through different bodies." Also FAMILY is family....doesn't matter if sleeping with BIL or FIL.... MIL or DIL....it is all DISGUSTING and falls in the same category!!

When one person sleeps with another family member, namely the brother, and then sticks their nose in the air and tries to say they are better than someone else because they slept with the father-in-law, it is not right. They are both in the same category! I could go on, but I don't want to step over lines too much! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:24 am

kenya12 wrote:ITA and the ratings are suffering now because of it check out soap opera network ratings sick of her woe is me crap and begging liam

I just checked out the ratings and you're right they're terrible. Nobody wants to see this crap. Hope's return brought in 4,000 viewers but that didn't last. I think Bell has really screwed up. First by having Steffy sleep with her fil which made Still despicable and dirty. And then bringing Hope back in love with Liam was just too much. Many of us wanted Still but not like this. Many of us that can't stand Hope looked forward to her return thinking she would come back grown-up, educated, over Liam, changed. Not to say there couldn't have been a Lope reunion in the future especially if Still happened first but after Steam divorced.. I think the only way Bell can save this mess is through a dream sequence. Maybe Liam in the rubble, unconscious hearing Steffy and Bill calling out to him. He's been in the hospital all this time with a brain injury. So the Still stuff didn't really happen. Liam dreamed it and he dreamed Hope stuck in the middle of their marriage because he can hear Hope's voice visiting him in his hospital room. That way Steffy could still be pregnant, Hope could be a changed woman, Bill and Sally could be working to have Spectra rebuilt by the time Liam is out of the hospital, Bridge could still be married and Watie could still be having issues. Liam could have even dreamed the Maya Carter thing when the two happened to visit him together. Otherwise I think this show is going to keep tanking.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:06 am

happens wrote:
kenya12 wrote:ITA and the ratings are suffering now because of it check out soap opera network ratings sick of her woe is me crap and begging liam

I just checked out the ratings and you're right they're terrible. Nobody wants to see this crap. Hope's return brought in 4,000 viewers but that didn't last. I think Bell has really screwed up. First by having Steffy sleep with her fil which made Still despicable and dirty. And then bringing Hope back in love with Liam was just too much. Many of us wanted Still but not like this. Many of us that can't stand Hope looked forward to her return thinking she would come back grown-up, educated, over Liam, changed. Not to say there couldn't have been a Lope reunion in the future especially if Still happened first but after Steam divorced.. I think the only way Bell can save this mess is through a dream sequence. Maybe Liam in the rubble, unconscious hearing Steffy and Bill calling out to him. He's been in the hospital all this time with a brain injury. So the Still stuff didn't really happen. Liam dreamed it and he dreamed Hope stuck in the middle of their marriage because he can hear Hope's voice visiting him in his hospital room. That way Steffy could still be pregnant, Hope could be a changed woman, Bill and Sally could be working to have Spectra rebuilt by the time Liam is out of the hospital, Bridge could still be married and Watie could still be having issues. Liam could have even dreamed the Maya Carter thing when the two happened to visit him together. Otherwise I think this show is going to keep tanking.
IKR most days I have been reading the recaps and not watching because it is the same thing week after week this is my opinion but what would bring the ratings up if it is revealed that bill changed the results and is the father everyone knows that I am no steffy fan but they would do better to put steffy with bill because in all honesty steffy is too much for liam and liam is more hope's speed anyway having steffy begging liam is so out of character for her the steffy I remember would have told liam to stick where the sun does not shine

pjmb

Postby pjmb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:26 am

scrappie wrote:I don't know why Steffi is even talking to that self-righteous little twit Hope. Hope doesn't miss an opportunity to throw this "Bill" stuff up in her face...not to mention discuss it with anyone else who will listen. Hope keeps talking about how Steffi hurt Liam. Did this idiot Hope forget that she hurt Liam too (not that I care about Liam's feelings though).

Sleeping with your husband's father trumps anything that Hope ever did. Any consequences that Steffy will face she can blame on herself and her triviling ways.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”