Why would you want liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

Re: Why would you want liam

Postby loveridge » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Barbyboo wrote:HI...the title of your thread made my head :spin......D :D .i thought you were asking why would a poster want Liam...omg I had my answer right away ..hel would have to freeze over before I married a bearded guy in a izod sweater slugging beer eating tofu watching bib hope ...tell me he isn't al in married with children?
No I meant steffy she was begging hope to help her keep liam who does that :lol: :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:58 pm

loveridge wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:HI...the title of your thread made my head :spin......D :D .i thought you were asking why would a poster want Liam...omg I had my answer right away ..hel would have to freeze over before I married a bearded guy in a izod sweater slugging beer eating tofu watching bib hope ...tell me he isn't al in married with children?
No I meant steffy she was begging hope to help her keep liam who does that :lol: :lol:

Yes ...I guess she wanted Hope to glow on over use her magic etc..Hope is obsessed with the Liam, where the new Hope this one reminds me of Daisy Mae clampet..

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Yes ...I guess she wanted Hope to glow on over use her magic etc..Hope is obsessed with the Liam, where the new Hope this one reminds me of Daisy Mae clampet..
Nope steffy is the one who is obsessed it is obvious that liam does not want to be bothered with her and it is hope who liam texted today wanting to see her not steffy

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
loveridge wrote:Steffy is a fool if you know that a part of liam still loves hope then why would you want him are you that darn pathetic and desperate and really now you are begging another woman to help you keep a man girl you have lost it who is this person gee whiz that was embarassing to watch :oops:

Hi LoverRidge! :D

Steffy and Hope both are pathetic and desperate fools really, since Liam always has loved both of them. Hope is around Liam too much, the man still has a wife who is pregnant, and the vulture is still circling her prey Liam. Liam's hotel room really needs a revolving door for his woman. Sally is really over due to visit Liam. :o

Still it is so desperate and embarrassing to watch Steffy try to get Hope to help her with Liam. You just can't force yourself on someone who doesn't want to be with you. Let the man think Steffy and Hope shouldn't confuse Liam by hanging around so much.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

I have never been able to understand why either mother would want Liam for there daughter when he has shown divided loyalties between Steffy and Hope.

I want back the Steffy that wasn't going to tell Liam that she was pregnant because she wanted him to choose her for herself. She was even staying away from him up until she heard about the ambush wedding. This is the person that I want to see not the one begging Liam to forgive her.

I want Steffy to remember how much time and energy that Liam was devoting to Sally making her feel that he was waffling again. Steffy desperately wants to come first with Liam. After that the next thing that she wants is the two parents living together raising their child. Steffy is after something that she didn't have growing up. Too bad she doesn't realize that happily ever after involves a lot of work on the part of both parties. Because Liam is so hurt he has no desire to put in the effort so she is better off without him.

Drama more drama

Postby Drama more drama » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:59 am

Liam's a dud. At least Thorne looks like he could kick someone's ass. Liam would just be sad and mope off into the distance. Liam is so wishy washy. When he came back from Quinn's cabin and Steffy was married to his brother, he actively campaigned to have her leave his brother and marry him. Why should he expect any more respect than he gives. He's a rich guy. But he's holding up in a flea bag motel. Dude, go to a Hilton at least.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 am

Drama more drama wrote:Liam's a dud. At least Thorne looks like he could kick someone's ass. Liam would just be sad and mope off into the distance. Liam is so wishy washy. When he came back from Quinn's cabin and Steffy was married to his brother, he actively campaigned to have her leave his brother and marry him. Why should he expect any more respect than he gives. He's a rich guy. But he's holding up in a flea bag motel. Dude, go to a Hilton at least.
I crack up when he looked thru the peep hole...he's such a wuss..he's allways been a wuss....

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am

loveridge wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:
loveridge wrote:Steffy is a fool if you know that a part of liam still loves hope then why would you want him are you that darn pathetic and desperate and really now you are begging another woman to help you keep a man girl you have lost it who is this person gee whiz that was embarassing to watch :oops:

Hi LoverRidge! :D

Steffy and Hope both are pathetic and desperate fools really, since Liam always has loved both of them. Hope is around Liam too much, the man still has a wife who is pregnant, and the vulture is still circling her prey Liam. Liam's hotel room really needs a revolving door for his woman. Sally is really over due to visit Liam. :o

Still it is so desperate and embarrassing to watch Steffy try to get Hope to help her with Liam. You just can't force yourself on someone who doesn't want to be with you. Let the man think Steffy and Hope shouldn't confuse Liam by hanging around so much.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

Yes star steffy it was embarassing there is no way in hades I would be asking another woman to help me keep my man if he does not want me then BYE SEE YA

This is junior/ senior high school writing, with Steffy asking Hope for a hand. My motto would be and is, if I catch you, great, move on. You can become someone elses ulcer and make damn sure that door hits you on the way out. You ain't the only fish out there.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:06 am

MyBaddMove wrote:Plus Both of them are dumb indeed.

If Liam really wanted that annulment, he should have been pressuring Steffy some more by now. Instead he is wasting time entertaining Hope? Liam just baking waffles again, just the syrup is missing.

well bold hint that liam's growing spell was over when ridge said something like this. i don't want you to change, i want you to be the man you are and etc etc. basely take steffy back and forgive her. liam was doing so well but today you can hear old liam is already back what to do with the lack of character development :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:11 am

dew drops wrote:
MyBaddMove wrote:Plus Both of them are dumb indeed.

If Liam really wanted that annulment, he should have been pressuring Steffy some more by now. Instead he is wasting time entertaining Hope? Liam just baking waffles again, just the syrup is missing.

well bold hint that liam's growing spell was over when ridge said something like this. i don't want you to change, i want you to be the man you are and etc etc. basely take steffy back and forgive her. liam was doing so well but today you can hear old liam is already back what to do with the lack of character development :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I dont think so sally will throw a wrench in those plans when she tries to get bill to do right by her with the spectra building liam will feel that it is his moral duty to help her and steffy wont like that maybe that is what bell meant by liam becoming hardened like his father he will have to get down and dirty to help sally get her building no steam is done for a while imo

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”