Note to Steffy

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
taramartin

Note to Steffy

Postby taramartin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm

If you are going to stay home and cry all day don't bother to put on eye makeup, it makes a mess.

tiga

Re: Note to Steffy

Postby tiga » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 pm

everything about that girl is messed 8-)

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:01 pm

taramartin wrote:If you are going to stay home and cry all day don't bother to put on eye makeup, it makes a mess.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 pm

taramartin wrote:If you are going to stay home and cry all day don't bother to put on eye makeup, it makes a mess.

:lol:
I was thinking the same thing!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 am

She's fortunate she's rich...no clock to punch.....she can lay on the couch forever still get paid.....maybe being on liams spot makes her feel connected....I would call....couch cleaning services get the stink out...

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 am

Barbyboo wrote:She's fortunate she's rich...no clock to punch.....she can lay on the couch forever still get paid.....maybe being on liams spot makes her feel connected....I would call....couch cleaning services get the stink out...

Yep! Steffy is the new potato on the couch... probably sprouting roots! :D

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Women trying to get their husbands back when they know another woman is waiting in the wings, fix themselves up and appeal to his gender driver for at least one last romp in the sack even if it is only hate sex. She isn't using her usual MO to grab his attention. I guess no amount of Cha Cha Cha in a teddy is going to fix this - ha!

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 pm

I'm hoping Steffy's mourning the loss of what she knew deep down would never be and she's not trying to get him back. Steffy knows Liam was willing to lay down his life and their future family so Sally could stay in a building she never owned. Bill had already offered to fully fund Sally's relocation. Once again Steffy was last place. Sad. I hope to hear Steffy roar again soon.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 pm

happens wrote:I'm hoping Steffy's mourning the loss of what she knew deep down would never be and she's not trying to get him back. Steffy knows Liam was willing to lay down his life and their future family so Sally could stay in a building she never owned. Bill had already offered to fully fund Sally's relocation. Once again Steffy was last place. Sad. I hope to hear Steffy roar again soon.

Me to. She needs a visit from her aunt Felicia to help snap her back into reality. The only member of her family that has faced adversity, been rejected by many, kept her career going and come out the other side stronger while being a single mother. Fifi has never let herself stay down for long when knocked to the ground or had the rug pulled out from under her.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
happens wrote:I'm hoping Steffy's mourning the loss of what she knew deep down would never be and she's not trying to get him back. Steffy knows Liam was willing to lay down his life and their future family so Sally could stay in a building she never owned. Bill had already offered to fully fund Sally's relocation. Once again Steffy was last place. Sad. I hope to hear Steffy roar again soon.

Me to. She needs a visit from her aunt Felicia to help snap her back into reality. The only member of her family that has faced adversity, been rejected by many, kept her career going and come out the other side stronger while being a single mother. Fifi has never let herself stay down for long when knocked to the ground or had the rug pulled out from under her.

A visit and a pep talk from Aunt Felicia is an excellent idea. Love it!!! Absent that, Steffy needs to channel her inner Felicia, not her mother, Taylor, the doormat.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”