STEAM Spoiler SOD

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Re: STEAM Spoiler SOD

Postby tiga » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:39 pm

an annulment cancels the marriage so basically it never happened :shock:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:27 am

Johnlives wrote:
loveridge wrote:
koolmeems wrote:I'm so happy for Liam. He needs to move on from Steffy. I could never look at her or Bill the same way....ultimate betrayal.[/quote) So true they are both ruined to the core

They are both ruined, that's true. But, how will an annulment work?
IDK but she needs to sign it and set him free and move on with her life she needs to think about the baby and not her own selfish needs

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:43 am

And she can name the baby. Forester as she was not married...her choice ..he could have waited fir babies sake to do it now the babies conceived out of wedlock....the baby will have the sin carried over like Hope....steffys a unwed mom then...I don't like it...

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 am

Liam and his knee jerk reactions. This is such an annoying characteristic with this character. He is such a petulant child at times...gives Rick a run for his money. Something doesn't go his way....he immediately does something extreme. Such a tool. :roll:

No one is saying dont be hurt and don't be angry.

Steffy should say no to the annulment. Let the divorce run its course. Maybe diaper boy Liam will grow a pair by then and act like a man.

Waiting for the day Liam makes a mistake that makes everyone hate him.. including all the females on this show fighting over him.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Just a thought, maybe Liam is doing it this way to give Steffy the chance to go a freely sex his dad....

I think it is a positive, she want have to feel guilty for renewing her vows falsely, and since she do not know how she did have sex with his dad, gives her a chance to figure it out was it something that she wanted and do not want to admit since she is married to him.......

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Liam and his knee jerk reactions. This is such an annoying characteristic with this character. He is such a petulant child at times...gives Rick a run for his money. Something doesn't go his way....he immediately does something extreme. Such a tool. :roll:

Steffy should say no to the annulment. Let the divorce run its course. Maybe diaper boy Liam will grow a pair by then and act like a man.

Waiting for the day Liam makes a mistake that makes everyone hate him.. including all the females on this show fighting over him.

that wont happen. Liam is irresistible...just like Ridge :roll: :roll:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 pm

tiga wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Liam and his knee jerk reactions. This is such an annoying characteristic with this character. He is such a petulant child at times...gives Rick a run for his money. Something doesn't go his way....he immediately does something extreme. Such a tool. :roll:

that wont happen. Liam is irresistible...just like Ridge :roll: :roll:

And Brooke. Liam is the male version of Brooke. Do as I say....not as I do. And every female wants him...and he is oh so amazing :roll:

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 am

the fact they had quinn drool all over him sealed it for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”