sometimes lying is better

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Mobydick

sometimes lying is better

Postby Mobydick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Liam: "Who was it? I need to know who the other man was! answer me, Steffy!"
Steffy: "I was... omigod Liam... I was raped"
Liam: "What?"
Steffy: "yes... I went to the guest house to be alone... and a man grabbed me from behind. I never saw his face. It was over quickly"
Liam: "Oh my God Steffy... come here... you poor thing...but... we should call the police!"
Steffy: "no. It happened over a month ago and I never saw his face."
Liam: "I am so glad you are OK... I love you..."
Steffy: "Everything will be fine now"

Lady Jana

Re: sometimes lying is better

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:35 am

But then we wouldn't have this story line that B&B is so happy with! :( :( Frankly I think that they have shot themselves in the foot with it, as it is going to be hard to bring Steffy and Liam back together. It will be impossible to redeem Bill, not to mention Steffy. They are also going to lose a lot of fans. So yes I agree, that an "out" should have been worked into this story line. :? :? :?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:25 am

But lies always come back to haunt you in the end you cant live your life and expect to be happy on a lie it always backfires on you

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 am

loveridge wrote:But lies always come back to haunt you in the end you cant live your life and expect to be happy on a lie it always backfires on you

exactly but when liam sees that baby he going to want be a family and start again but bill will properly ruin the moment for them both because he'll want to have the spencer brand stamp on the baby as soon as it born and that maybe what stops liam returning to steffy :cry: :cry: :cry:

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:14 am

It wouldn't work Steffy made Love to Liam the next day after renewing her vows. A rape victim would not have been capable of that level of intimacy.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:23 am

dew drops wrote:
loveridge wrote:But lies always come back to haunt you in the end you cant live your life and expect to be happy on a lie it always backfires on you

exactly but when liam sees that baby he going to want be a family and start again but bill will properly ruin the moment for them both because he'll want to have the spencer brand stamp on the baby as soon as it born and that maybe what stops liam returning to steffy :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yep SC was quoted as saying that this will get ugly

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:39 am

Mobydick wrote:Liam: "Who was it? I need to know who the other man was! answer me, Steffy!"
Steffy: "yes... I went to the guest house to be alone... and a man grabbed me from behind. I never saw his face. It was over quickly"
Liam: "Oh my God Steffy... come here... you poor thing...but... we should call the police!"

Nope. False rape claims are never to be promoted. It takes away from real victims of such tragedies.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Mobydick wrote:Liam: "Who was it? I need to know who the other man was! answer me, Steffy!"

I am with you. My BEST friend wouldn't even know. That is one I would take to the grave.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Exactly!! and then Liam would insist she go to the police, file a report- get them involved and here comes a whole new set of lies to be told and in the end, the truth will come out and it will be one million times worse if possible!

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:57 pm

mayre wrote:

Exactly!! and then Liam would insist she go to the police, file a report- get them involved and here comes a whole new set of lies to be told and in the end, the truth will come out and it will be one million times worse if possible!
that's right

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”