Liam said, " Would my Mother have seen something in you?"

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Phillygirl52

Re: Liam said, " Would my Mother have seen something in you?"

Postby Phillygirl52 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 am

tiga wrote:
MyBaddMove wrote:
tiga wrote:Liam is hurt, he is MISSING THE person that loved him unconditionally, the only person who would never hurt him, its normal for him to think like this

Well Liam's mother was sick most of the time..

and ????????????????????

Being sick doesn’t mean that she didn’t love her son, she wasn’t sick his whole life. I agree that he’s hurt, I agree that she’s hurt ,he has every reason to be angry, people have the capacity to forgive almost anything, however some things are totally unforgivable, I think a wife sleeping with her husbands father ranks high on the list.

tiga

Postby tiga » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:35 am

agree with Philly - well said

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 am

What Liam did was used his dead mother to emotionally abuse his wife.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:48 am

Vettey wrote:Translation: My Momma would not like you...and she liked everyone! .....Except Bill! :shock: 6Dude has been doing some heavy duty thinking!
I caught that too that was slap in steffy's face but she was too dumb to see it

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:51 am

Soapstef wrote:Translation:
My mom would have seen past your beautiful shell and known your soul is black.
PREACH he call her for what she is and it went past her head she still begging and pleading with him to come back he dont want you no more steffy girl have some pride you messed up deal with it and go on and stop hiding from your feeling for bill too you aint fooling liam the rose colored glasses has come off of him

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am

So then why did Liam's mother have unprotected sex with and get pregnant by a man she thought was so awful? It wasn't like she didn't have other options as she was doing Thorne at the same time frame. Quinn has a bit of an excuse as she was a young naive teenager and Quinn thought enough of Bill at the time to tell him they were having a baby. It wasn't until after the abortion talk that she left Bill permanently and never looked back. Doesn't sound like Liam's mom is any better judge of character than Liam so I doubt she would have seen something dark in Steffy that Liam missed. Afterall Liam knew Steffy was responsible for Hope not making it up the mountain at Aspen and the Hope/Thomas Cabo fiasco. That knowledge didn't deter Liam. I predict he's going to be crawling back to her in no time. I just wish she'd tell him no.

Phillygirl52

Postby Phillygirl52 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

malayshia escalia wrote:What Liam did was used his dead mother to emotionally abuse his wife.

And what Steffy die was use his disgusting Father to emotionally abuse her husband.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 pm

malayshia escalia wrote:What Liam did was used his dead mother to emotionally abuse his wife.

That's not worse than Steffy using her baby to try to trap him. She has no shame.

HeyU4ever

Postby HeyU4ever » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 pm

They both should be ashamed with each other him using his dead mother and her using their unborn child !!! Grow up and move on.... Also Liam I think your mother would be ashamed at you for your bad behavior waffling between women !!!!!!

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 pm

happens wrote:So then why did Liam's mother have unprotected sex with and get pregnant by a man she thought was so awful? It wasn't like she didn't have other options as she was doing Thorne at the same time frame. Quinn has a bit of an excuse as she was a young naive teenager and Quinn thought enough of Bill at the time to tell him they were having a baby. It wasn't until after the abortion talk that she left Bill permanently and never looked back. Doesn't sound like Liam's mom is any better judge of character than Liam so I doubt she would have seen something dark in Steffy that Liam missed. Afterall Liam knew Steffy was responsible for Hope not making it up the mountain at Aspen and the Hope/Thomas Cabo fiasco. That knowledge didn't deter Liam. I predict he's going to be crawling back to her in no time. I just wish she'd tell him no.

Exactly. It made no sense what he said. Not to mention Liam's mother was not even sure if the father was Bill or Thorne (2 very different men!). I have noticed a pattern with Bill his relationships stat out ok, but then he starts doing or saying things which scare the woman away. Except for Steffy :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”