Please let that baby be Bills

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LancyPassion

Re: Please let that baby be Bills

Postby LancyPassion » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:40 pm

BieberFan wrote:
LancyPassion wrote:
BieberFan wrote:If Bell wants Lope and to end Steam, why is he writing STILL so awfully? The writing is pretty bad for Steffy/Bill right now. Not romantic at all how their ONS happened. If Bell wants to end Steam he better make STILL hot and passionate like they were years ago. Their current interactions aren't cutting it at all.

Bell is a shitty writer but he can easily write STILL bonding over their baby. I still believe that Sally and Hope are going to battle over Liam. I also think Hope coming back will confirm for Steffy that no matter what she does she'll never beat Hope when it comes to Liam. Now it's possible that further down the road Bell could flip it and make Liam the father but I don't think that's the plan right now. I guess we'll see soon enough.

I don't see Bell giving up the gold he has with Scott and JMW for a newcomer playing Hope. But stranger things have happened. I am a Steffy fan more than a Steam fan so I am mostly concerned about her. I want her to be happy no matter what.
Can't stand Sally the tramp nor Hope the snobby twit so I will fast forward any storyline revolving around those 2 bores.

Bell is already destroying Steam just in time for NuHope. All this was calculated perfectly. This newcomer is still Hope and Bell favored Hope for years over Steffy. Just take a look at how he has thrown Steffy under the bus by having her cheat on Liam with his father and it's no coincidence Hopeless is coming back soon. Bell set this up and he threw Steffy under the bus. I can already see Hope is about to be praised daily. Gag me.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:29 am

LancyPassion wrote:All this drama is to put Liam back with Hope. Bell's already destroying Steam for his previous Lope. And some assume that a Leffy baby will keep them together but what if Liam decides to sue for custody and be with Hope. What then? Liam is viscous when he's hurt. Look at how he ripped Steffy to shreds after he saw her in bed with Wyatt just wait until he finds out she slept with his father it's going to be a million times worse. He also blackmailed Bill. Don't be surprised if Liam seeks revenge against them.

Wow I know Liam is a waffler. I also know Liam treats his women like interchangeable Lego blocks and he's capable of blackmail to get what he wants but I never thought of him as vicious until after reading your post, I agree Liam is viscous. He was viscous when he went after Quinn's job on her first day at FC for absolutely no reason other than he was jealous of the relationship Quinn's son had with Hope. And yes the way he ripped into Steffy was viscous.

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 am

happens wrote:
LancyPassion wrote:All this drama is to put Liam back with Hope. Bell's already destroying Steam for his previous Lope. And some assume that a Leffy baby will keep them together but what if Liam decides to sue for custody and be with Hope. What then? Liam is viscous when he's hurt. Look at how he ripped Steffy to shreds after he saw her in bed with Wyatt just wait until he finds out she slept with his father it's going to be a million times worse. He also blackmailed Bill. Don't be surprised if Liam seeks revenge against them.

Wow I know Liam is a waffler. I also know Liam treats his women like interchangeable Lego blocks and he's capable of blackmail to get what he wants but I never thought of him as vicious until after reading your post, I agree Liam is viscous. He was viscous when he went after Quinn's job on her first day at FC for absolutely no reason other than he was jealous of the relationship Quinn's son had with Hope. And yes the way he ripped into Steffy was viscous.

Yep. Liam showed a dark side to him when he feels betrayed. If he can blackmail his own father then just imagine what he'll do to get back at Steffy. I don't blame him for being mad but this could send him over the edge.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 am

BieberFan wrote:If Bell wants Lope and to end Steam, why is he writing STILL so awfully? The writing is pretty bad for Steffy/Bill right now. Not romantic at all how their ONS happened. If Bell wants to end Steam he better make STILL hot and passionate like they were years ago. Their current interactions aren't cutting it at all.

I don't know what Bell's plan is but he can end Steam and not unite STILL. Maybe he plans on putting Katie back with Bill & putting Steffy with Wyatt. I hope not but who knows what he's got in store for us. I'm trying to think of what I'd like to see happen but I'm not really a fan of any of the couples right now except Queric and Watie a little bit. I think Quidge would be off the charts hot but I like Quinn's picture over the mantle lol. Can't stand Steam because of Liam so I'm open to pretty much anything right now as long as it gets Steffy away from Liam permanently. I do not want to watch Steffy chase Liam. That's the worse thing Bell could do to Steffy imo so that's probably exactly what Bell will do to Steffy. I do know I want this to be Bill's baby though.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:55 am

Yes, please let the baby be Bill's :!: :D

I think it will happen, that way, because Princess of the Unicorns is coming back in January. Hope and Liam will be together as man and wife. :o Just think about it, Bell doesn't want to make Superman's image look bad in the breakup of Steam, he is going to make the cause of the breakup ALL Steffy's fault. Steffy is the fall guy for the break up of Steam, since she slept with Bill. :mrgreen:

Star Steffy

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 am

Star Steffy wrote:Yes, please let the baby be Bill's :!: :D

I think it will happen, that way, because Princess of the Unicorns is coming back in January. Hope and Liam will be together as man and wife. :o Just think about it, Bell doesn't want to make Superman's image look bad in the breakup of Steam, he is going to make the cause of the breakup ALL Steffy's fault. Steffy is the fall guy for the break up of Steam, since she slept with Bill. :mrgreen:

Star Steffy

Exactly!

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:44 am

Star Steffy wrote:Yes, please let the baby be Bill's :!: :D

Star Steffy
BINGO

soushe

Postby soushe » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:44 pm

BieberFan wrote:There is going to be a lot of disappointment when Steffy gives birth to Liam's child. :lol: :lol:
No way is this Bill's baby. In the long run it will be a Steam baby.

I really hope it's Liam's child. Let the younger couples have kids. Bill has enough kids.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:03 pm

:geek: h
Soapsme wrote:
Emma48 wrote:
Elle999 wrote:What a nice family they would make once they get Liam out the way.

There ain't nothing 'nice' about having your father-in-law's baby. It's downright ugly on a few levels.

AMEN!!!! Steffy is Queen of the Spencer men she's all for one and one for all with those men :shock:

Agreed, For Steffy it's her version of The Three Musketeers...The Spencerteers.,..All for One, and One for All Three... especially in the sack....just nasty. :shock: If the baby is Bill's and is born while Liam and Steffy are still married Bill will be a parent/ grandparent...confusing much.. :o

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Elle999 wrote:What a nice family they would make once they get Liam out the way.

Happy Holidays Elle999!

I love your post, that is so Funny..."...once they get Liam out of the way" :!: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Have A Great Night
Star Steffy

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”