SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

Re: SOD spoilers for week of dec. 11...paraphrased

Postby bethonly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:I hope Brooke says no to Ridge and he takes it upon himself to make the announcement and she shoot it down.

Here's to Thorne making a pitch good enough to give her pause for thought to keep Ridge at arms length.

Bill will demand a paternity test; there is no way he'll be able to pretend to be grandpa when there's a chance he's the papa.

I wonder if Quinn's hot-seat will involve Thorne/Ridge or a reaction to Katie.

I wouldn't put it past him to make the announcement BEFORE he even asks brooke to marry him...I want thorne to best him in everything... job and brooke.. :D
i'm not sure what quinns hot seat will be about...

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:44 pm

JayCee_II wrote:Didn't Thorne just tell Brooke that maybe she should be alone for a while instead of rushing into another relationship after divorcing Bill? Are there no other women in LA?

I don't know why he said that. he's gonna make his own move on her soon...maybe he just doesn't want ridge in his way when he does. :D

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:47 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:I hope Brooke says no to Ridge and he takes it upon himself to make the announcement and she shoot it down.

Here's to Thorne making a pitch good enough to give her pause for thought to keep Ridge at arms length.

Bill will demand a paternity test; there is no way he'll be able to pretend to be grandpa when there's a chance he's the papa.

I wonder if Quinn's hot-seat will involve Thorne/Ridge or a reaction to Katie.

I don't get why Ridge and Thorne need to battle over Brooke. She has a miserable track record with men. None of her relationships last. She's no prize.

I agree about Bill not wanting to play grandpappy if he's the pappy. :D

it's like deacon once told hope..."if anyone has ever been with brooke, he still wants to be with brooke..." :D :D

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Star Steffy wrote: Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

If the child is Bill's I wonder what Steffy will do. She is near a breakdown over keeping the extra marital sex romp with Bill a secret, how will she handle knowing that Liam is not the father (should it come to that, with a little help from Sheila perhaps)? :twisted:

Hi BrendaMorganQ! :D

I think another person besides Sheila will get the ball rowing to expose Steffy's "LIE". Remember Steffy told Liam she went out driving, she lied when she was really riding the Stallion. :shock:

Some of the new spoiler threads will give away who exposes Steffy indirectly and that will be Quinn telling Liam, Steffy stayed in the pool house. I wonder if brainless wonder will figure it out, that Steffy lied where she really was, and he should Wonder why she lied about what she did that night. :mrgreen: :o :mrgreen:

Star Steffy

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
bethonly wrote:ridge pops the question to brooke...Here we go again, Ridge and Brooke, nope not this time. Thorne is in the house and he will stop this marriage.

liam and steffy celebrate their love by making love...This is a spoiler Mr. Bell, please, marry couples do that :!: :roll:

thorne lets brooke know how he feels about her then kisses her...If Brooke loves Thorne's kiss, then she will not marry Ridge in the end.

Quinn gets herself in the hotseat again...

bill has to bite his tongue when liam starts telling him of his future plans...
Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

LOL star... liam is going to buy steffy a puppy for Christmas so she can practice taking care of a baby... it's a golden/yellowish puppy.. maybe a golden retriever? it's in the Christmas pictures with them...

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm

bethonly wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:
bethonly wrote:ridge pops the question to brooke...Here we go again, Ridge and Brooke, nope not this time. Thorne is in the house and he will stop this marriage.

liam and steffy celebrate their love by making love...This is a spoiler Mr. Bell, please, marry couples do that :!: :roll:

thorne lets brooke know how he feels about her then kisses her...If Brooke loves Thorne's kiss, then she will not marry Ridge in the end.

Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

LOL star... liam is going to buy steffy a puppy for Christmas so she can practice taking care of a baby... it's a golden/yellowish puppy.. maybe a golden retriever? it's in the Christmas pictures with them...

Warning Liam is going to KILL another Animal, where did Hope's Cat go to :?: :?: :?: Bob Barker from the Price is Right needs to visit Liam and neuter him, for killing Hope's Cat.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Star Steffy wrote: Bill will not sit quietly on the side lines, when he finds out Steffy is pregnant. I think Liam should hold off on that Nursery plans. :mrgreen:

If the child is Bill's I wonder what Steffy will do. She is near a breakdown over keeping the extra marital sex romp with Bill a secret, how will she handle knowing that Liam is not the father (should it come to that, with a little help from Sheila perhaps)? :twisted:

I think another person besides Sheila will get the ball rowing to expose Steffy's "LIE". Remember Steffy told Liam she went out driving, she lied when she was really riding the Stallion. :shock: Its not fair to nearly make me wet myself when I have no immediate access to a bathroom :twisted:

Some of the new spoiler threads will give away who exposes Steffy indirectly and that will be Quinn telling Liam, Steffy stayed in the pool house. I wonder if brainless wonder will figure it out, that Steffy lied where she really was, and he should Wonder why she lied about what she did that night. :mrgreen: :o :mrgreen: True but she could explain that away by saying that after she realized how late it was she started driving and found herself near her grandfather's house and didn't want to wake them so she went to the guest house. Quinn does spill the beans about that, too bad they didn't see Bill when he left. Or notice a car pulling out later. Shortly after hearing the news from the doctor, we'll more than likely see Sally entering Bill's office for a meeting about Spectra - spot Steffy and hang back to prevent a run in only to over hear about their romp in the guest house or just the part about them being at the guest house at the same time. Then she'll innocently relay to Liam that Bill must have talked some sense into Steffy when they met at the guest house and then Liam will finally get a clue...

Star Steffy

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
bethonly wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:ridge pops the question to brooke...Here we go again, Ridge and Brooke, nope not this time. Thorne is in the house and he will stop this marriage.

Warning Liam is going to KILL another Animal, where did Hope's Cat go to :?: :?: :?: Bob Barker from the Price is Right needs to visit Liam and neuter him, for killing Hope's Cat.[/quote]

funny, I saw that cat not too long ago in a picture of scott Clifton and his son ford... it was in the background..so, that cat is alive and apparently doing well.. :D

cherrypop70

Postby cherrypop70 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

bethonly wrote:ridge pops the question to brooke...

liam and steffy celebrate their love by making love...

thorne lets brooke know how he feels about her then kisses her...

Here we go again. Remember what Ridge did in trying to win Brooke back again when she was going to marry Bill the first time?? Every time a man shows interest in her he pulls some kind tricks out of his bag of goodies to tug at Brookes heart to get her to choose him. And last time she did choose him only to b let down when she sees Ridge and Quinn kissing. Does she never learn from the past??? That would b like me going back to my abusive ex husband, but I fought that urge. Told myself I wasn't going to b one of those women who keep going back to the same bullspit. Brooke has always let men define her. She always has to have a man in her life or two. I can't believe that the writers can't come up w something better than this storyline AGAIN!!! Knock it off.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Steffy is smart, but we are talking about her being very emotional/guilty, I don't think she will be able to react with a great excuse for being at Eric's pool house. She going to look guilty or odd, when Liam speaks to her, and then she will go to Bill for help. Then Liam will confide in Sally about Steffy acting so strange about the pool house. Sally will be wondering why Steffy is losing it.

Have A Great Day!
Star

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”