Good Gawd I’m gonna pull my hair out!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
drewxjacobs

Re: Good Gawd I’m gonna pull my hair out!

Postby drewxjacobs » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:
Capucine wrote:I am so sick of Steffy weeping and snotting all over the place. Just tell him you screwed his father already. I can’t stand it!

And dumb a$$ Liam doesn't even question why she's having a breakdown. Ridiculous!

I know, right? For what seems like days, she has blubbered, looked crazy, now acting crazy & all he can do is apologize for HIS betrayal? Seriously? Please let their lie be told!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Capucine wrote:I am so sick of Steffy weeping and snotting all over the place. Just tell him you screwed his father already. I can’t stand it!

yes dressing and carrying on like a abused wife which is something she knows nothing about. how many women would love to have a kind and loving husband even if it is liam spencer :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:08 am

Hi Capucine! :D

How many days will the tears and snot run down her face, please make it stop, nobody wants to watch this. :idea:

I think it is time for Steffy to be sent on a one way ticket to Paris...lets all pitch in and buy her a Ticket...LOL! :lol:

I rather watch Rick and Maya the perfect happy couple, instead of teary snot nose. I don't like Maya and Rick, but at least they are more tolerable then weeping willow Steffy.

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:08 am

Star Steffy wrote:

How many days will the tears and snot run down her face, please make it stop, nobody wants to watch this. :idea:

I think it is time for Steffy to be sent on a one way ticket to Paris...lets all pitch in and buy her a Ticket...LOL! :lol:

I rather watch Rick and Maya the perfect happy couple, instead of teary snot nose. I don't like Maya and Rick, but at least they are more tolerable then weeping willow Steffy. :o :shock: :o

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 am

tiga wrote:i dont think anyone is worked up at all. just expressing an opinion

She is expressing her opinions an I agree with her ..let's not have another day of flashbacks and stareing into space it's boring ...........

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:54 am

Star Steffy wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:

I rather watch Rick and Maya the perfect happy couple, instead of teary snot nose. I don't like Maya and Rick, but at least they are more tolerable then weeping willow Steffy. :o :shock: :o

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy
[/qu
I agree with the snoot thing but gawd no more of the happy Raya couple who have the yellow don't touch them ribbon tied around them....keep them in the closet they can bring them out for funerals and free holiday dinners...I guess I would chose the snoot :D :D omg the shows so off the rails ...enjoy my friend maybe Liam could get his wife a box of Kleenex or a xanax

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:51 am

Star Steffy wrote:

I rather watch Rick and Maya the perfect happy couple, instead of teary snot nose. I don't like Maya and Rick, but at least they are more tolerable then weeping willow Steffy.

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy,
Yes I totally agree and I’ve never been a fan of Rick and Maya either. This is just so ridiculous. She knew what she was doing when she bopped her father-in -law. So did Bill. The only thing Bill did was he knew Steffy needs to know she’s adored by all. He originally put the doubt in her brain regarding Liam and Sally because he was hitting back at Liam for taking the company. Then when he got her alone upset and pissed off he went in for the adoring kill or ride lol and succeeded. Steffy can’t pass on an adoration.

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Liam is not a dummy, he just trust his cheating wife and dirty dog of a father.Why would Liam even think that his slutty wife and nasty Father slept together.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:18 pm

velvetlady23 wrote:Liam is not a dummy, he just trust his cheating wife and dirty dog of a father.Why would Liam even think that his slutty wife and nasty Father slept together.

Hello Velvetlady23, Agreed.... Steffy and Bill are the dummies...nasty ones at that. Steffy literally hopped on Pop... albeit....Pop by in law, still gross. Why would Liam even consider that his Father and Wife would have sex one night the next night she's renewing her vows to her husband. :? Liam is NOT dumb as rocks but clueless to the sexual betrayal by his Despicable "family," wife Steffy and Father Bill, who should go away and kick rocks. :shock:"#TeamLiam#Stillispukeworthy. 8-)

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:32 pm

velvetlady23 wrote:Liam is not a dummy, he just trust his cheating wife and dirty dog of a father.Why would Liam even think that his slutty wife and nasty Father slept together.

thats true, ones mind wouldnt even go there

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”