I'M TOTALLY GROSSED OUT...ANYONE ELSE?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lady Jana

Re: I'M TOTALLY GROSSED OUT...ANYONE ELSE?

Postby Lady Jana » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 am

I agree totally! This whole thing with Bill and Steffy grosses me out!! If this crude continues, I am going to start wishing that Bill takes a "vacation". I did like Bill and Brooke together, but then they had to make room for Brooke to get a chance at the new cute guy....even if Brooke had him when a different actor played Thorne. (sigh) Also, it will be so tired and sick if Steffy turns up pregnant and Bill blabs it all over that the kid is his! Like I said NOTHING in the story line with "Crazy Bill" and Steffy makes me one bit happy! :? :? :? :?

Artemis58

Postby Artemis58 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:25 am

clicquot1 wrote:LMBO! it would have been perfect if when Bill was BANGIN his dil............................the babybell would have had Sympathy 4 the devil playin in the background(nod 2 the Rolling Stones)

Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth & fame

Will it actually take a real full 9 months 4 lil Skye Spencer 2 be born? 8-) ;) :roll:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You made me choke on my coffee this morning!! Too Funny!! I'm laughing as I write this!!

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:02 am

Johnlives wrote:
Petune wrote:I don't know about anybody else, but this whole storyline of Bill and Steffy having sex were totally grotesque to me. He's such a dirty old man taking his daughter in law to bed. I saw this coming awhile ago, but was hoping I was wrong. All the googly eyes and touching they were doing lately was making me ill. What woman actually acts so lovingly to their FATHER IN LAW? What happened with Brooke who was THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE? He seems to have forgotten her pretty quick. Now, he professes his love for Steffy....such a sick storyline. Oh, well what can I say, Steffy has now done ALL THREE SPENCER MEN, I guess she can decide who makes her happy. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :?:

I am too. It's gross and disgusting.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am so tired and disgusted with this horrible story line.... and now we get to be "treated" to a twisted replay with a new actress -- in a replay of Hope, Liam and Steffy!! Oh...whoppee!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:26 am

No i not grossed out Yes Bill is old enough to be her father and yes Bill is a pig BUT he is still a good looking man. This is a soap and it needs to have a little shocked value like when Brook did Hope boyfriend at her high school grad. party. that was a good story line till it just went out the window.

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:48 am

It is way past time to put Bill out to graze in the pasture for the winter and bring back old and new cast members. And bring on some hew s/l as well, B&B needs a shot of B-12 to boost it's anemic blood pressure and give someone else some air time :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:28 pm

HA!!HA!! She could have a rude little alien baby tomorrow,as far as I'm concerned!! Bill is just rude to the core! I don't want to see him on B&B anymore!! Anybody else agree?

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:05 pm

I just want both bill and the tricycle to pay for each individual lie they've told, every single manipulation they've concocted together and separately, every dirty little secret between them exposed, right from Amber up to now.

strip everything completely bare, nothing left hidden.

the YEARS that this has gone for ..
not just the number of times, but involving how many people that were used to their advantage. :lol: :lol: :D

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Does anyone seriously believe the character of bill we be written out? Brooke Eric and Bill are staples ...they all have histories of dirty immoral sex trysts...they are all three horn dogs.....if you looked at each ones immoral acts it would be hard to decide who's worse....yet they dress to the nines and are hypocrites ...judging other characters...

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:02 pm

holly sweet wrote:The writer was out order to write a sick thing Bill sleeping with his daughter in law to me that incest

Me too! Incest to me too. Yucky and gross :o

cherrypop70

Postby cherrypop70 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:39 pm

kelly234 wrote:Grossed out too. He really loved that Brooke! Ha! Forgot her fast.

All women are nothing but a flash in his(bill) pants. He doesn't know how to love. If he did Katie would've been it for the rest of his life. His supposed love for brooke....my god he didn't even wait for a month to go by let alone get divorce papers done. The ink hasn't even touched the paper. It's no wonder he has kids from two , now three different women, and possibly another one IF the writers go w that storyline for steffy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”