KEEP.... YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!!!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LadyhawkR

KEEP.... YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!!!!!

Postby LadyhawkR » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 pm

EVERYBODY SEEMS TO FORGET THAT STEFFY KNOWS BILL IN AND OUT......SHE KNOWS HOW DESTRUCTIVE BILL CAN BE

BILL IS HER FATHER IN LAW SO SHE WILL ALWAYS CARE FOR HIM AND TRY TO PROTECT THE SPENSER FAMILY SHE IS NOW APART OF AND ALSO PROTECT BILL FROM HIMSELF ; IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS GONNA SLEEP WITH HIM PERIOD

STEFFY KNOWS WHEN BILL IS CORNERED HE DOSEN'T GIVE A DARN WHO HE HAS TO DESTROY TO GET BACK ON TOP AND THAT INCLUDES LIAM, AS LIAM IS STANDING IN HIS WAY TO HIS KINGPIN WORLD

STEFFY IS TRYING TO KEEP BILL FROM GOING NUCLEAR ON LIAM WHETHER IS BY FEEDING HIS EGO OR BEING ON HIS SIDE, THEN SO BE IT, ESP IF IT MEANS SHE GETS TO PROTECT LIAM INDIRECTLY
IT MAY SEEM THAT SHE IS AGAINST HIM BUT STEFFY IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PROTECT LIAM FROM HIS FATHER WHO SHE KNOWS CAN DO A WHOLE LOTS WORSE TO LIAM (WHICH OF COURSE LIAM DOSEN'T SEE)

SHE ALSO KNOWS BILL DOSEN'T LIKE ANYBODY WALKING OUT ON HIM HE HATED THAT SINCE HIS FATHER.... BROOK WALKING OUT ON BILL HAS MADE IT 10 TIMES WORST AND BILL IS NOW BENT ON REVENGE ON LIAM WHETHER HE IS TO BLAME OR NOT
BILL WANT TO HURT SOMEONE BAD BAD AND LIAM IS THE ONE HE HAS CHOSEN. STEFFY WILL TRY TO AVOID THAT AT ALL COST NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF SHE HAS TO SUCK UP TO BILL TO PROTECT HER HUSBAND PERIOD

LIAM DOSEN'T SEE IT COMING BECAUSE HE THINKS BILL CANT HURT HIM BUT, BILL CAN!! AND STEFFY ALREADY SEES WHERE THIS IS GOING.... SO GIVE HER A CHANCE TO SEE IF SHE CAN MISDIRECT THE STORM THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE SPENCER FAMILY.

mollycoddle

Re: KEEP.... YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!!!!!

Postby mollycoddle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Yeah Steffy thinks she can be a buffer between father and son, doesn't realize she is about to become part of the break.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:45 pm

I agree LadyhawkR. Besides, Steffy can learn far more about Bill's plans if she is at least on speaking terms with him rather than stomping about pouting at him.

Steffy did try to prepare Liam. It's a shame he did not listen. Well, it's a shame for Liam; but, not for me. :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 pm

as if Bill is going to tell steffy his plan about Liam :P :P :P

Mimisona

Postby Mimisona » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:09 pm

What maes Bill think that Steffy will cheat on Liam ? I know what his plan is to seduce Steffy, but what if she refuses? Although I think she will fall for Bill's crap, boy he must be really sure of himself!

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am

I hope he does succeed so Liam can be with his true love- Hope Logan :D

randanae

Postby randanae » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 am

Mimisona wrote:What maes Bill think that Steffy will cheat on Liam ? I know what his plan is to seduce Steffy, but what if she refuses? Although I think she will fall for Bill's crap, boy he must be really sure of himself!

Liam is making it easy for Steffy. He does this in all his relationships. Would you be secured with a husband that keeps giving a woman expensive gifts? I could see him making restitution to Sally but a 50 million dollar business. Some say she could have gotten more, but this is hogwash. Sally probably wouldn't have made 50 million in fifty years. CJ was compensated and he is the one that lost the most. Liam keeps giving Sally gifts but he's not that worried about CJ. He did it to Hope when he refused to fly to Paris because of the blue diamond. He did it to Ivy by telling Steffy to buzz off, but the moment Steffy told Liam Wyatt kissed her and she liked it, Liam was done with Ivy. Liam acts like a two year old when he doesn't get his way and he always lets his partner at the time know their faults and refuses to take the blame for any. We will agree to disagree when he KNOWS he's in the wrong. Never accepts responsibility for any of his faults. GEEZ!! How any woman could put up with his crap is definitely a mystery. :roll: :roll: :roll:

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 am

LMBO! Steffy married a man like dear old dad! 8-) ;)

She saw her daddy get up out of bed with her mommy & chase after Brooke 4 many a year!

2 protect herself she became just like Brooke...........................2 GET the man she wanted & everybody best get out of her way!

Emotionally unavailable & distant......................check!

Loves the "chase"..........................................check!

easily flattered & can & will flatter 4 attention of the opposite sex..................check!

Bored quickly & often tires of the "game" & ready 4 another conquest......................check!

Marries often but is really commitment shy err, has a phobia 4 marriage & settling down............check!

Is willing & able 2 get out of one soapy soapy sopay bed & chase after a brand new "shiny" toy when she shimmies by.......check!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”