Keeping secrets from Steffy_ STRIKE 1 LIAM!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
randanae

Re: Keeping secrets from Steffy_ STRIKE 1 LIAM!

Postby randanae » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:18 pm

T dog wrote:What secret is Liam keeping? I'm sure he will tell Steffy about the building.

If he doesn't tell Steffy and I for one thinks he will NOT until he gets caught then he will try to pawn it off as a guilt trip and beg Steffy to believe him because by then he will need her money because SP has none do to his charities. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joylove

Postby joylove » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 pm

txwildcat wrote:
T dog wrote:What secret is Liam keeping? I'm sure he will tell Steffy about the building.

The other secret is being kept from Sally. That secret is that Caroline is not dying. Even if Liam tells Steffy about the building, he's a day late and a dollar short. You should discuss this kind of thing with you spouse BEFORE you do it. Even better, $Bill has already inserted into Steffy's head Liam's thing for Sally. Now, the second Liam tells Steffy (if he ever does), the doubt will begin and the trust that's needed to hold a marriage together will be on the decline.

Steffy has nothing to do with SP. She don't tell Liam everything about FC. None of her business.

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 pm

joylove wrote:
txwildcat wrote:

The other secret is being kept from Sally. That secret is that Caroline is not dying. Even if Liam tells Steffy about the building, he's a day late and a dollar short. You should discuss this kind of thing with you spouse BEFORE you do it. Even better, $Bill has already inserted into Steffy's head Liam's thing for Sally. Now, the second Liam tells Steffy (if he ever does), the doubt will begin and the trust that's needed to hold a marriage together will be on the decline.

Steffy has nothing to do with SP. She don't tell Liam everything about FC. None of her business.

i agree, it's just business dealings

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:02 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
RobynH wrote:Just like there was electricity between Steffy and Bill and they both noticed and felt it, Steffy will begin to see what Bill told her regarding Liam's feelings for Sally. I think Liam likes being the hero and it's going to get him in trouble this time. Justin will tell Bill Liam gave the company to Sally. Thanks to Liam's stupidity STILL maybe on the horizon! I'm so excited!

Still fans are probably going to get what they want!

i doubt that, brad bell just wants everyone to think that's how it will go. people will be surprised :lol:

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Just business to give millions to Sally? The woman who is his wife's competition? The woman who keeps harassing his wife? Nah... Liam is wrong. No way will I make excuses for him this time.

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:15 pm

BieberFan wrote:Just business to give millions to Sally? The woman who is his wife's competition? The woman who keeps harassing his wife? Nah... Liam is wrong. No way will I make excuses for him this time.

:lol: :lol: you don't have to "make excuses" for liam, he hasn't done anything wrong. in fact, he's doing the right thing, his father is the one that did something wrong.
also, liam didn't "give millions to sally", he gave her the spectra building back and yes, that is just business. steffy is not afraid of competition from sally, she said so herself

randanae

Postby randanae » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 pm

putcoolnamehere wrote:
BieberFan wrote:Just business to give millions to Sally? The woman who is his wife's competition? The woman who keeps harassing his wife? Nah... Liam is wrong. No way will I make excuses for him this time.

:lol: :lol: you don't have to "make excuses" for liam, he hasn't done anything wrong. in fact, he's doing the right thing, his father is the one that did something wrong.
also, liam didn't "give millions to sally", he gave her the spectra building back and yes, that is just business. steffy is not afraid of competition from sally, she said so herself

He just brought the building for millions so yes he did give Sally millions. :roll: :roll:

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 pm

putcoolnamehere wrote:

Liam bought a 5 million dollar property for Sally. She never owned it before. She has always been paying rent. Liam is dead wrong in my opinion. No one has to agree with me.. This is my opinion only.

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 pm

BieberFan wrote:
putcoolnamehere wrote:

Liam bought a 5 million dollar property for Sally. She never owned it before. She has always been paying rent. Liam is dead wrong in my opinion. No one has to agree with me.. This is my opinion only.

well of course it's your opinion, this is an opinion board :lol: :lol:
but thanks for telling me, and yes i disagree. he isn't wrong and i hardly think steffy will care. she agrees
that what bill did to sally was wrong.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 pm

i guess Liam's loyalty is to him and his own ideologies

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”