Katie and Wyatt

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
Lifetime Viewer
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Katie and Wyatt

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 am

I just caught up on past episodes of BB, but I had to say that I really enjoyed Katie and Wyatt's scenes.

These two actors have a lot of chemistry together.....and it is about time these two find some happiness.

Poor Wyatt....all the women he has been with....all of them had the hots for another guy, usually Liam.

Katie has a ton of passion for Wyatt....and it is a very nice change for Wyatt.

I can't wait for Bill to find out that Katie has moved on with Wyatt. He will be furious. It will be great drama!

I know there is an age difference....and Katie was married to Wyatt's dad....but, who cares? These two actors are outstanding together.

I enjoy watching these two as much as any other couple on BB. I hope these two stay together.

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2237
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby JayCee_II » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:26 am

ITA. I was truly stuck on the 'ick' factor, but once they started flirting and kissing, I was sold. I never saw Katie have chemistry with anyone like this. HT and DB are phenomenal actors. Kudos to them for pulling off something I thought would be impossible.
.

User avatar
HARPER-M
Posts: 1501
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby HARPER-M » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:41 am

JayCee_II wrote:ITA. I was truly stuck on the 'ick' factor, but once they started flirting and kissing, I was sold. I never saw Katie have chemistry with anyone like this. HT and DB are phenomenal actors. Kudos to them for pulling off something I thought would be impossible.
.



I still don't like them together. Maybe it is partly because Katie is just icky. Her sticking her nose in everyone's business, peeking through doors, listening through keyholes, makes me super dislike her. Add to that is the flip side of this woman. She is a doormat to her mattress loving sister, Brooke. She should invest some of that investigative hobby to figuring out some punishment for her unsweet, disloyal sister Brooke. No, instead she spends her time trying to wreck others' lives. The only chemistry I see is her penchant to undermine the peace of others. What a skanky witch I see on my TV screen! And she talks to her ex-spouse, Bill, like he did nothing wrong in kicking her butt to the curb, in lieu of her sister. Katie is just ridiculous and I do not care to see her with Wyatt. These two make me think of a teacher kissing a high school student. Atrocious!

User avatar
clicquot1
Posts: 14587
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby clicquot1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 am

LMBO! I flove the big KATT & can't wait 4 them 2 be found out/"caught" so that the horsie will go all cray cray with FURY(nod 2 that 1960's horse show)


I'm hopin that the big KATT have sex on the horsie's desk 7 knock off & BREAK the "precious".........................no more Sky!


Although months & months ago I was speculating about Kattie & Liam having a thang & getting caught 4 the horsie 2 get his kARMA..................this will do 2........................................................



I flove the big KATT & can't wait until they sink their long & sharp err. pointy claws(nod 2 that new show W/Neeney Leeks.....I haven't watched it but.......)right into the whithers of the horsie! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) ;)



And, of course when Brooke finds out ..........................she will scold Katie........................Katie How could U......with Bill's own son? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:

User avatar
clicquot1
Posts: 14587
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby clicquot1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 am

I just don't know who should be the first one 2 "catch" them?



Maybe, Donna since she hasn't had anything 2 do 4 ages...........................& she can run & tattle 2 either Brooke or the horsie! ;)


Or, Liam would also be good.......................................what would the couch sitter even do? :lol: :lol: ;)


Scold or tattle? Scold or tattle? :roll: :mrgreen:


Maybe, the best bet would be steffy......................................wonder WHAT she would do?

Get mad or get shorty(nod 2 John Travolta)or get even by running 2 the horsie?

Maybe, it will be sally.........................................who would then have something 2 throw in Steffy's face 2 taunt her with when she finds all about the Caroline lie! :lol: :lol: :D

User avatar
Fanofshow
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby Fanofshow » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 pm

I love, love, love, love, love, LOVE Katie and Wyatt together. They are HOT together!!!

It is about time that Wyatt gets a woman who is passionate ONLY FOR HIM!!! Katie is HOT for Wyatt, and Wyatt is HOT, HOT, HOT for Katie!!!

These two have had enough pain in their lives, and it is about time the writers have created a passionate, loving, affair for the both of them.

I think Katie has suffered of low self esteem because of Bill and Brooke's treatment of her, and Wyatt restores her self esteem and makes her feel beautiful again.

Wyatt has never had a woman love HIM for HIM, and Katie melts in his arms.

This is a win/win for BB, and I love Katie and Wyatt as a couple as much as I love Quinn and Eric.

It will be fantastic when crap hits the fan when Dollar Bill finds out. Deep down, he doesn't want any man to have Katie, especially Wyatt.

As far as I'm concerned, Dollar Bill needs to go back and get in bed with Grandma Brooke. (No putdown, Brooke is beautiful, but he already made his choice.)

Team Katie and Wyatt all the way!!!!

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2237
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby JayCee_II » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Fanofshow wrote:I love, love, love, love, love, LOVE Katie and Wyatt together. They are HOT together!!!

It is about time that Wyatt gets a woman who is passionate ONLY FOR HIM!!! Katie is HOT for Wyatt, and Wyatt is HOT, HOT, HOT for Katie!!!

These two have had enough pain in their lives, and it is about time the writers have created a passionate, loving, affair for the both of them.

I think Katie has suffered of low self esteem because of Bill and Brooke's treatment of her, and Wyatt restores her self esteem and makes her feel beautiful again.

Wyatt has never had a woman love HIM for HIM, and Katie melts in his arms.

This is a win/win for BB, and I love Katie and Wyatt as a couple as much as I love Quinn and Eric.

It will be fantastic when crap hits the fan when Dollar Bill finds out. Deep down, he doesn't want any man to have Katie, especially Wyatt.

As far as I'm concerned, Dollar Bill needs to go back and get in bed with Grandma Brooke. (No putdown, Brooke is beautiful, but he already made his choice.)

Team Katie and Wyatt all the way!!!!

ITA! Go KATT! Me-oooowwww!

tiga
Posts: 7438
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby tiga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

if brooke does come out and criticize, Katie should slap her

User avatar
loveridge
Posts: 6521
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Katie and Wyatt

Postby loveridge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am

HARPER-M wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:ITA. I was truly stuck on the 'ick' factor, but once they started flirting and kissing, I was sold. I never saw Katie have chemistry with anyone like this. HT and DB are phenomenal actors. Kudos to them for pulling off something I thought would be impossible.
.



I still don't like them together. Maybe it is partly because Katie is just icky. Her sticking her nose in everyone's business, peeking through doors, listening through keyholes, makes me super dislike her. Add to that is the flip side of this woman. She is a doormat to her mattress loving sister, Brooke. She should invest some of that investigative hobby to figuring out some punishment for her unsweet, disloyal sister Brooke. No, instead she spends her time trying to wreck others' lives. The only chemistry I see is her penchant to undermine the peace of others. What a skanky witch I see on my TV screen! And she talks to her ex-spouse, Bill, like he did nothing wrong in kicking her butt to the curb, in lieu of her sister. Katie is just ridiculous and I do not care to see her with Wyatt. These two make me think of a teacher kissing a high school student. Atrocious!

ITA the only good thing about this SL is seeing how bill will react but other than that I could care less about wyatt and katie I have no interests in them what so ever jmo


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Artemis58, money123456, randanae, Tulllas and 1 guest

Back to Top