Go Steffy!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JayCee_II

Re: Go Steffy!

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 am

LoganH8tr wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:Steffy should have called the police. How smart and tough is she going to feel when Sheila blackmails her and her family?

Why Steffy? Why not Liam or Quinn?

What would she have said....."Umm Lt Baker....my grandfather left the mansion, Sheila knows where he is, and we think she is carrying a gun...but we never saw it."

So the idiot police show up, cause a scene, for something they CAN'T charge Sheila for....and FC gets negative publicity.

What Steffy did kept the situation contained.

And so what of she gets blackmailed? The last time someone tried to blackmail Steffy....they got HANDLED!!

I wish someone would tell me I couldn't confront the evil witch who shot and "killed" my mother.

Why should Steffy be the one to contact the police? Because she's the one all gung-ho about confronting Sheila but feels she needs a firearm to do it. It's not Steffy's place to mete out street justice to "the evil witch who shot... my mother". That's the job of the criminal justice system. She was being hotheaded and foolish. Things took a very bad turn and an unarmed person was shot. Everyone in that room was at risk for getting injured or killed. In the eyes of the law, she is totally responsible because she brought a gun to the scene.

Negative publicity for FC? How about Steffy shooting an unarmed person for negative publicity? The last thing on Steffy's mind was how her actions would affect FC's image.

The police should have been the ones to confront Sheila since she is a convicted felon and is suspected of carrying a firearm which is against the law. She was preventing Eric's family from contacting him which is cause for grave concern considering her history with his family which is documented in the police files. The police would have looked it up and said "let's go get her". Steffy probably could have called Lt Baker directly and he would have taken action. Better safe than sorry.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

Totally disagree with what Steffy did by shooting Sheila. Just because Sheila did terrible things in her past, doesn't give Steffy the right to shoot Sheila for what she did to her family YEARS ago. Sheila wasn't hurting or threatening to hurt anyone in that room. Steffy was the one who Hurt Sheila and she could of killed anyone in that room if the bullet bounced off something and then struck someone. :(

Now if Steffy had a gun years ago and shot Sheila, while Sheila was attempting to hurt her family, then she has a reason/right to shoot her. But Steffy shot an Unarmed person who wasn't hurting her family the other day, well that's just stupid and is an Evil thing to do. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Star Steffy! :D

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:50 pm

I fully support Steffy in shooting Sheila. She thought her and her grandfather's life was in danger. Knowing what Sheila did in the past is just an added bonus to the fact that she was shot. Karma is a B. :lol: :lol: :lol:

People have a right to defend themselves. I have no issue with Steffy going to look for her grandfather. I would have done the same.

I have no interest in vilifying her for something most loving and loyal grand daughters would have done.

Emma48

Postby Emma48 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 pm

jade17 wrote:I loved it! How's that for karma Sheila? You shot Taylor and now Steffy shot you. ROTF! Well done Bell.

Steffy shot Sheila. It didn't make it right.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Emma48 wrote:
jade17 wrote:I loved it! How's that for karma Sheila? You shot Taylor and now Steffy shot you. ROTF! Well done Bell.

In my book it was deserved. Sheila isn't sorry for anything no matter what lies she is spouting.

If a criminal psychopath had my family member, I would have shot them too!

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:I fully support Steffy in shooting Sheila. She thought her and her grandfather's life was in danger. Knowing what Sheila did in the past is just an added bonus to the fact that she was shot. Karma is a B. :lol: :lol: :lol:

People have a right to defend themselves. I have no issue with Steffy going to look for her grandfather. I would have done the same.

I have no interest in vilifying her for something most loving and loyal grand daughters would have done.

At least Steffy seems to remember who Sheila is. Eric is all but going ga ga over her and dumb butt Liam was playing nurse to her.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:02 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
Emma48 wrote:

In my book it was deserved. Sheila isn't sorry for anything no matter what lies she is spouting.

Steffy was looking at Eric the same way I was looking at the scene, like what the heck? Liam flipping out and pretending to help, Eric standing there like a doofus, and Sheila plotting the whole time. Its like Steffy is the only one who saw it for what it was.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
Emma48 wrote:

That's the difference between reel and real...
Unlike Steffy, a real person shooting a real unarmed person would be going to jail for real. :lol:

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm

dew drops wrote:
joylove wrote:
cooperbogart wrote:absolutely no reason for stuffy to shoot sheila. does she have a permit?

it always seems sheila thinks physical violence as a first response to everything.

this time there is be consequences for her actions.

Yep Go Steffy right to jail.lol

i was thinking the same thing

steffy will not be going to jail, she'll be going to monte carlo, sorry :mrgreen:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm

:twisted:
JayCee_II wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
Emma48 wrote:

That's the difference between reel and real...
Unlike Steffy, a real person shooting a real unarmed person would be going to jail for real. :lol:

Is that so?

Sorry to tell ya....that is not always the case. :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”