MAJOR BELIEVABILITY PROBLEMS

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Eudocia508

MAJOR BELIEVABILITY PROBLEMS

Postby Eudocia508 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Ok, so the first thing they do is test Katie for gunshot residue and she is exonerated. It is ridiculous that they didn't do one on Sheila! Come on! I realize for the plot to move forward, Sheila had to be arrested, but this is just shoddy writing all the way around!

ALSO--someone shoots at Quinn. These people are filthy rich and keep their doors unlocked?! Oh brother! Anyone can just waltz into the Forrester estate at any time--even after a gun shot!

Oh well, it was still a fun show with Deacon showing up! I've missed him!

tiga

Re: MAJOR BELIEVABILITY PROBLEMS

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:43 pm

the enjoyment of the show will be gone if we focus on whats "real" instead of whats "reel" :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:02 am

major thing I will never believe is who Ricky married....he lives in mommys bedroom cheapo.....and I will never believe Bill marrying the town Trollope...

Bonseigneur

Postby Bonseigneur » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Great Post on "Major Believability Problems", please add one more: How come no one seems to think that it is soooo bizarre that Sheila just gets to break into Katie's house and no one, even Katie seems to think this is odd behavior, especially the Detective who loves Hot Dogs :lol:. The Detective kept saying things like: "Did Shelia threaten you in any way?" Just the fact that you find a person in your house without consent is Threatening!!!!!!!!!!! :? And bringing Shelia back does not fit into any storyline, her character is NEVER sincere and unlike Quinn, Shelia has no likability factor and really cannot act!!!!!!! :P

dsczepanski

Postby dsczepanski » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:06 pm

tiga wrote:the enjoyment of the show will be gone if we focus on whats "real" instead of whats "reel" :lol:

This is true.

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Bonseigneur wrote:Great Post on "Major Believability Problems", please add one more: How come no one seems to think that it is soooo bizarre that Sheila just gets to break into Katie's house and no one, even Katie seems to think this is odd behavior, especially the Detective who loves Hot Dogs :lol:. The Detective kept saying things like: "Did Shelia threaten you in any way?" Just the fact that you find a person in your house without consent is Threatening!!!!!!!!!!! :? And bringing Shelia back does not fit into any storyline, her character is NEVER sincere and unlike Quinn, Shelia has no likability factor and really cannot act!!!!!!! :P

I THOUGHT I HEARD KATIE ASK Sheila a number of times "how did u get in here"?

joylove

Postby joylove » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:40 pm

tiga wrote:
Bonseigneur wrote:Great Post on "Major Believability Problems", please add one more: How come no one seems to think that it is soooo bizarre that Sheila just gets to break into Katie's house and no one, even Katie seems to think this is odd behavior, especially the Detective who loves Hot Dogs :lol:. The Detective kept saying things like: "Did Shelia threaten you in any way?" Just the fact that you find a person in your house without consent is Threatening!!!!!!!!!!! :? And bringing Shelia back does not fit into any storyline, her character is NEVER sincere and unlike Quinn, Shelia has no likability factor and really cannot act!!!!!!! :P

I THOUGHT I HEARD KATIE ASK Sheila a number of times "how did u get in here"?

She did. I like Shelia. This actress has successfully play a great role between two soap, I dont think it was real for Quinn to go to Katie house twice.Let herself in the second time. Deacon all of a sudden showing up and shooting at Quin wirh a rifle with a scope but shows up with a hand gun,Shelia showing uo going to Katie instead of Brooke.Bell just don't do realism well at all.

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 am

thanks for confirming :)

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

This show took a sharp turn into the abyss a while back when Maya (in keeping with current events) revealed she was transgender. An even further stretch was the usually narrow minded & truth loving Rick (remember how honest he felt Maya was over Caroline) married her anyway. That said, I just watch, roll my eyes :roll:,FF thru Brooke & Bill, ask the same questions and go on. I've decided story telling is not the writers' strong suit.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”