Not exactly a wedding to remember

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
drewxjacobs

Not exactly a wedding to remember

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 pm

If not for Maya, there would have been no women there. It looked more like a stag party than a wedding. I guess Brooke has had so many of them, they all begin to run together, just seems thrown together.

Barbyboo

Re: Not exactly a wedding to remember

Postby Barbyboo » Fri May 19, 2017 11:29 pm

I ff the vows did bill neigh and Brooke oink?

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 pm

I ff'd thru it, too. Stupid wedding - everybody sitting around on the sofa.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat May 20, 2017 5:41 am

Barbyboo wrote:I ff the vows did bill neigh and Brooke oink?
Barbyboo I did not watch it but from reading comments from other boards the wedding was boring and stale. I am just glad that we dont have to see ridge begging for the human mattress anymore. TK does not play a beggar for very well and it shows. This ridge is more of a tough no nonsense guy not a beggar :lol: :lol:

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 am

Yup, anoth wedding dress for Brooke's collection. She should open her warehouse of wedding dresses to the public and dump them all. She could recycle them and say Yes To The Dress a la Brooke :!:

Mimisona

Postby Mimisona » Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 pm

That was the worst wedding ever, looked like they were at a funeral, with everyone sitting on the couch! So sick of those two, if I hear that teeny bopper giggle from Brooke one more time I think I will vomit, Bill is just plain dugusting!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Mimisona wrote:That was the worst wedding ever, looked like they were at a funeral, with everyone sitting on the couch! So sick of these two, if I hear that teeny bopper giggle from Brooke one more time I think I will vomit, Bill is just plain dugusting!

Coach wedding no wonder Liam was in his glory....

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 pm

[quote="drewxjacobs"]If not for Maya, there would have been no women there. It looked more like a stag party than a wedding. I guess Brooke has had so many of them, they all begin to run together, just seems thrown together.[/quote. All male guests well I guess maya was included because she was born male...makes sense

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat May 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Mimisona wrote:That was the worst wedding ever, looked like they were at a funeral, with everyone sitting on the couch! So sick of those two, if I hear that teeny bopper giggle from Brooke one more time I think I will vomit, Bill is just plain dugusting!
they were sitting on the couch WTH weddings are suppose to festive a joyous occasion :lol: :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat May 20, 2017 3:49 pm

loveridge wrote:
Mimisona wrote:That was the worst wedding ever, looked like they were at a funeral, with everyone sitting on the couch! So sick of those two, if I hear that teeny bopper giggle from Brooke one more time I think I will vomit, Bill is just plain dugusting!
they were sitting on the couch WTH weddings are suppose to festive a joyous occasion :lol: :lol:[/quote...two cheating dogs in heat it was like bucket stuff....

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”