I am so very glad that BRILL is back together YAY! Hopefully they stay together.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
mrslepley

I am so very glad that BRILL is back together YAY! Hopefully they stay together.

Postby mrslepley » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 pm

It is so very nice to see my number one favorite B&B couple back together. And it is also very nice to see my girl Brooke with a REAL MAN who is NOT with her while he has another woman on his brain and in his heart too. I am NOT the kind of woman who is willing share my man’s heart or having my man have another woman on his brain while he is with me either and I am glad that Brooke isn’t into sharing either. She told $Bill that she is DONE with Ridge’s games and I am so very glad too. She has put her time in with that garbage and I am beyond glad that her time is DONE. No way should she continue to be with a man who hasn’t grown up yet or still think that he is worthy of having two women compete for him because quite frankly NO MAN is worth that garbage NOT even Ridge especially NOT even Ridge. BRILL have undeniable love and chemistry and I am more than happy that they are back together too. YAY BRILL IS BACK!

Star Steffy

Re: I am so very glad that BRILL is back together YAY! Hopefully they stay together.

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 am

I am glad Brill is back too! :D

dew drops

Re: I am so very glad that BRILL is back together YAY! Hopefully they stay together.

Postby dew drops » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:18 am

so am i tho i did think nuridge did work well together just has much as nuridge and quinn did, each romance was different but worked 8-) 8-) 8-)

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 am

Come on Bill, fess up and tell Brooke the truth why don't you. You knew where Brooke would be in Australia because you have a tracker on her phone, not fate or karma or magic, but your controlling dishonesty. You did the same with Katie, the truth will come out when she realizes you are nothing more than an egotistical, manipulating bully and she becomes your property. Thar is not my idea of love at all :x

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Boo ... Hisssss ... can't stand Bill, big mafia wanna be.

Rangersfan

Postby Rangersfan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 pm

C;mon Bill, don't blow it!! Get that plane fueled and the champagne going!! We have waited TOOOO long!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”