I think it's just a matter of time for Quinn

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Emma48

I think it's just a matter of time for Quinn

Postby Emma48 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm

I happen to like Quinn, so this saddens me a bit. Just the way Brooke got into it with Katie today, at some point, before the wedding, it will all come to a head. This is what is expected, so I hope the writers go the Unexpected route with this and twist it up somehow.

bbnana68

Re: I think it's just a matter of time for Quinn

Postby bbnana68 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I can't see Bell writing them hitting the sack, maybe a twist of admitting they were attracted to each other and did flirt and kiss, but in the end decided to just be friends and stay loyal to Eric and Brooke and never crossed the line ending up in bed. And it's over and out in the open so all the snoops have to move on. Now it is gone to the boring and lost it's fizzle, if you ask me. Eric and Quinn and Ridge and Brooke get married and Bell moves on. Can't see Eric and Brooke going another round anyway. jmo.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 pm

bbnana68 wrote:I can't see Bell writing them hitting the sack, maybe a twist of admitting they were attracted to each other and did flirt and kiss, but in the end decided to just be friends and stay loyal to Eric and Brooke and never crossed the line ending up in bed. And it's over and out in the open so all the snoops have to move on. Now it is gone to the boring and lost it's fizzle, if you ask me. Eric and Quinn and Ridge and Brooke get married and Bell moves on. Can't see Eric and Brooke going another round anyway. jmo.

Wow and here I was hoping that ridge and quinn get together maybe not now but maybe later

Sultans Wife

Postby Sultans Wife » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 pm

^^^You want a TWIST, well how about when the Priest/Justice of the Peace asks if there is Anyone who objects to Ridge and Brooke being together, Speak now or forever hold YOUR PEACE!

Well we know Big Mouth Nosey Katie isn't going to be able to hold her PEACE LOL! She will be the Bride's Maid who objects to the Wedding, now wouldn't that be a TWIST :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: :shock: :o :shock: :mrgreen:

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Sultans Wife wrote:^^^You want a TWIST, well how about when the Priest/Justice of the Peace asks if there is Anyone who objects to Ridge and Brooke being together, Speak now or forever hold YOUR PEACE!

Well we know Big Mouth Nosey Katie isn't going to be able to hold her PEACE LOL! She will be the Bride's Maid who objects to the Wedding, now wouldn't that be a TWIST :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: :shock: :o :shock: :mrgreen:
I would love Bill to stop Bridge. :lol: Katie is ok, too.

Sultans Wife

Postby Sultans Wife » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:42 pm

^^^Yes it could be Bill too to stop the wedding, but somehow I think Katie is just itching to stop it. Then again Brooke could catch Ridge and Quinn doing the deed in the elevator at their hotel LOL! :P

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Maybe Katie will get tipsy before the wedding, and when the champagne flows she will blab to one and all about Ridge and Quinn becoming very friendly. Mostly I feel sorry for Eric, though he'll blame Ridge and let Quinn off the hook.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:24 pm

[quote="dyngbat42"]Maybe Katie will get tipsy before the wedding, and when the champagne flows she will blab to one and all about Ridge and Quinn becoming very friendly. Mostly I feel sorry for Eric, though he'll blame Ridge and let Quinn off the hook.quote.....well Ridge did start it with his dumb plan...so far no sex, ain't going to happen. Jmo

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 pm

I don't think Katie would have the courage to object in front of everyone. she is more of a sniper.

shuby

Postby shuby » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Katie will do a imitation Maya sit their all ancient then Wham it's out

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”