why caroline was written out

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lady Jana

Re: why caroline was written out

Postby Lady Jana » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Frankly, I didn't mind Caroline with Ridge, but he did treat her like a child. Whether they could have made the marriage work or not was immaterial, as Thomas before the word go, was interfering. That turkey (Thomas) just would not leave her alone! He just kept harassing her, then when she was pregnant and he was told she was expecting, but that it was Ridge's baby, at first he was so relieved and happy! Then as he started thinking, he began pretending to be Caroline's friend. Eventually she felt guilty as as she began to think Thomas was the baby's father, and eventually she caved in and told him that. Thomas made such a big brouha, even trying to "steal" Douglas". Finally Ridge began to feel guilty and he walked away from Caroline and Douglas. Caroline took the baby and went to see her Mom's for a short time and then came back to Ca. and told Thomas that she was willing to try to make them a family. They again went to New York, with Thomas, to visit Caroline's Mom's. Some weeks later Thomas came home and told everyone that Caroline was "cutting him out of her and Doulas's life" He then got his "Panties in a bunch" because Steffy was chosen by her Grandfather and his wife to be the next CEO while Thomas was gone. Thomas REALLY threw a tantrum when Eric okayed Ridge as co-CEO. Thomas kept throwing temper tantrums again and again, and hurting Steffy. He even dared to tell her to step down as CEO. He told her he didn't care that he might not get her 1/2 CEO spot, but that SHE didn't deserve it as he was a DESIGNER, better than she was and he was older,so he definitely deserved it. By this time Caroline has still not returned from New York, and who knows what Thomas said to her, seeing that he is so angry! When Thomas is sitting at a bar after work one night, he meets the niece of the original Sally Spectra. Her name is Sally Spectra also. A few days later, Thomas is eating with Steffy at El Geordinio's, a nice restarauant. Sally comes over, throws cake in Steffy's hair and then splashed water all over her dress. Steffy retailates back. Sally's aunt records it. Thomas is so impressed by the way Sally insulted and humilated Steffy, that he couldn't stop laughing. Later Sally posts it on the internet and Sally get a lot of new followers and Steffy lost some. This upset Steffy. Thomas was so happy that Sally hurt Steffy, that he is encouraging Sally and has even kissed Sally several times. He is obviously forgotten about Caroline and Douglas, as he never mentions's him. Also he has even invited Sally to Steffy's wedding in Australia. I assume it is for three reasons.( I.) He loves how feisty Sally is and is attracted to Sally's feisty nature. (2.) He wants Steffy to be humilated and hurt. What better way, that having Sally do this for him. (3.) This girl is all over the newspapers, especially the design community, so thus Caroline is going to get HIS message that he will not be waiting for her and Douglas with open arms. He had his fun using Caroline to get one up on Ridge and having taken Caroline away from him. It's ended now! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Ridge uses everyone to suit his purpose - always has and always will.

shuby

Postby shuby » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Caroline is hired in a new series produce by Kevin Hart she will play a Zombie

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm

really???? I felt Caroline was turning into a zombie when she was with ridge :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:20 am

Maybe the actress decided to move on to bigger and better things like the girl who played hope did

catfight

Postby catfight » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:54 am

I got tired of seeing that pathetic thing on the show. Soooooo glad she's gone. That girl was a pure disgrace and I'm not about to make any excuses for her. I do hope that while she's in NY, she figures herself out. I'm telling ya "she's lost".

wonderday

Postby wonderday » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:41 pm

tionne12 wrote:Maybe the actress decided to move on to bigger and better things like the girl who played hope did

The actress that played Hope, Kim Matula voluntarily quit. Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) was pretty much fired. It was a decision that B. Bell made.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:17 pm

wonderday wrote:
tionne12 wrote:Maybe the actress decided to move on to bigger and better things like the girl who played hope did

The actress that played Hope, Kim Matula voluntarily quit. Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) was pretty much fired. It was a decision that B. Bell made.
Oh I see thanks for the info

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 pm

bring her back and have her design for Spectra

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”