Is Chloe leaving the show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovinjoshua

Is Chloe leaving the show

Postby lovinjoshua » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:14 pm

It says on 2/17 chloe's life is in danger just wandering if anybody has heard if she is going to die b/c of the delivery, i like the actress that plays chloe but not her character unless they find a way for her to redeem herself

I should have read ahead saw the post where chloe is staying on the show, sorry this is the first time I have joined this message board

twocentsworth

Re: Is Chloe leaving the show

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:12 am

Quote lovinjoshua: It says on 2/17 chloe's life is in danger just wandering if anybody has heard if she is going to die b/c of the delivery, i like the actress that plays chloe but not her character unless they find a way for her to redeem herself

I should have read ahead saw the post where chloe is staying on the show, sorry this is the first time I have joined this message board

hello and welcome...guess we all will just have to wait and see how the scenerios you've described play out...but I think I read she signed on for a longer time with the show...so...we'll see... :]

moosika

Postby moosika » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 am

I think the baby's life will be in danger more than hers. But I'm sure they will make her have some kind of complication for the drama effect. I believe she is staying on....as for her baby, who knows!

backintheday

Postby backintheday » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:43 am

why would chloe leave the show when her mother needs her now more than ever? she is a great addition to the mix of cane and lily,whom i hope will get back together. billy should go away he is a player and should go anywhere but here. let cane and lily be happy.

DonnaGee

Postby DonnaGee » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:09 am

I didn't like Chloe at first but she's nicer now. I'm glad the truth's out and I hope Cane finds out the truth Monday.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”