Phylthy the Psycho

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LoveMeSomeYR

Phylthy the Psycho

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:17 pm

OMG - Phyllis is totally psychotic! That smile of hers is getting on my nerves.

Then when she tells Nick that the kids come first and that's why he should go inside, pay his respects and go home to his "little girl"...PLEASE! if he should be spending time with either child right now it should be Noah whom he almost just lost...

Phyllis is so darn selfish...I can't stand women like that -she is definitely acting out of character and about to go psycho...Let's make sure they keep all car keys away from her! LMAO

Tilo

Re: Phylthy the Psycho

Postby Tilo » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 pm

What ever her angle is she is a great actor and exciting to watch.

LoveMeSomeYR

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh I totally agree...MS is a very talented actress!

cpmorpheous

Postby cpmorpheous » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah, now she is playing you have a child routine. That didn't stop her when she was bedding him when Nick and Sharon had lost Cassie and STILL had Noah, that didn't stop her one little bit. Now she is oh, Summer has been asking about you and Oh, we have a family to raise together. Please, just get over it already.

Nabila

Postby Nabila » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:40 pm

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 pm

She's the mistress that is being paid back for her arsenals. She has never been concerned about a child. She's the conniving jealous trash that she always was. She's now showing her true colors......good for great drama :)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote LoveMeSomeYR: OMG - Phyllis is totally psychotic! That smile of hers is getting on my nerves.

Then when she tells Nick that the kids come first and that's why he should go inside, pay his respects and go home to his "little girl"...PLEASE! if he should be spending time with either child right now it should be Noah whom he almost just lost...

Phyllis is so darn selfish...I can't stand women like that -she is definitely acting out of character and about to go psycho...Let's make sure they keep all car keys away from her! LMAO

I cracked up when she did that damn robot smile....Nick was so pale i loved it LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Yes, she should have been concerned about the child like Sharon just was at the cabin. If only Phyllis could learn from good sweet Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”