Sweet Revenge...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LoveMeSomeYR

Sweet Revenge...

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Why is everyone so mad at Victor for seeking revenge on Jack? I understand this feud has been going on forever - but Jack tried to set him up for murder by forging a diary etc etc (Amongst many other things)...Do you not think Victor should be fuming and seeking revenge?

OK, he is a little cold and he can be a little arrogant...but give the man a break and some credit for being as smart as he is...I can't wait to see how this all comes about (the mystery lady, etc.)...

tootoophyl

Re: Sweet Revenge...

Postby tootoophyl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:24 pm

With those two it is and always has been tit for tat. They have always been trying to ruin each other.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Quote LoveMeSomeYR: Why is everyone so mad at Victor for seeking revenge on Jack? I understand this feud has been going on forever - but Jack tried to set him up for murder by forging a diary etc etc (Amongst many other things)...Do you not think Victor should be fuming and seeking revenge?

OK, he is a little cold and he can be a little arrogant...but give the man a break and some credit for being as smart as he is...I can't wait to see how this all comes about (the mystery lady, etc.)...

I could be wrong, but I believe it's because he seems to be using Abby along with Ashley in his scheme, as well as what he said and wanted to do to Brad. Mostly I think some people are getting a little tired of the fact of it always being about TGVN supposedly, like he is God.
"I want to see you now" "You got that"

LoveMeSomeYR

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:31 pm

LOL...ok you have a valid point - but Jack uses people too...

I happen to really like Victor and know he has a soft spot somewhere in there.....LOL

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Jack should be held accountable for his part in the diary plot - to the full extent of the law. Victor is not the law, but given there has always been this tit for tat relationship between them, Victor has done just as many underhanded schemes against Jack and Jabot as the other way around. Victor is the center of his own universe and everyone else in his universe has to bow to his wishes. He's getting on my last nerve!!

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Quote LoveMeSomeYR: LOL...ok you have a valid point - but Jack uses people too...

I happen to really like Victor and know he has a soft spot somewhere in there.....LOL

Yeah he does - for dogs and babies lol

And I agree, they both have tit for tat. It's what makes the show go round.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Quote LoveMeSomeYR: Why is everyone so mad at Victor for seeking revenge on Jack? I understand this feud has been going on forever - but Jack tried to set him up for murder by forging a diary etc etc (Amongst many other things)...Do you not think Victor should be fuming and seeking revenge?

This fan ain't mad one bit :-) I hope Victor ruins ole smilin Jacko again and again because Jack is not smack ~) I also hope Billy unites with Victor too just like Jack did his son who seems to be just as stupid as he his *) *) *) ;) ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”