She was really caught off-guard

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

She was really caught off-guard

Postby twocentsworth » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 am

Wouldn't you say that Sharon was really caught off-guard
when Phyllis said she was sorry about not finding out more about the skate party and that Brad had died knowing how Sharon felt about him...I don't think Sharon quite knows how "to take" this Phyllis as they know how to yell or cut each other down, but really don't know how to be civil as they've had very little experience in the area of civility...she tells Nick that Phyllis was nice and she was questioning it, I just think she was really caught off-guard and it bothers her since "nice" is not their thing together...wonder how this will play out???

tpputer

Re: She was really caught off-guard

Postby tpputer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Quote twocentsworth: Wouldn't you say that Sharon was really caught off-guard
when Phyllis said she was sorry about not finding out more about the skate party and that Brad had died knowing how Sharon felt about him...I don't think Sharon quite knows how "to take" this Phyllis as they know how to yell or cut each other down, but really don't know how to be civil as they've had very little experience in the area of civility...she tells Nick that Phyllis was nice and she was questioning it, I just think she was really caught off-guard and it bothers her since "nice" is not their thing together...wonder how this will play out???

I hope she kills Nick and Sharon and then turns the gun on herself. LOL

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Quote tpputer:

~)

tootoophyl

Postby tootoophyl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Quote Nosycookie1201:
Quote tpputer:

I know this is a fictional soap opera, but what you said is very cruel. I hope you don't really mean that.

~)

JK9898

Postby JK9898 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 pm

I think she is going to do something drastic. I can see her trying to hurt Sharon. What I could see playing out is Phyllis totally loses it. She kidnaps Sharon intending to kill her. She ties up Sharon to a chair but Sharon manages to hit the button on her cell phone and calls Nick but Nick is gone and Noah picks up the phone instead he hears Phyllis yelling and screaming at Sharon about how she hates her and she is trying to steal Nick from her and ruining her life. Sharon tells Phyllis she didn't mean for this to happen and doesn't understand why she is holding her hostage at the warehouse. Noah realizes where Sharon is being held captive. He grabs a gun and rushes to the warehouse. He enters the warehouse with the gun in his pocket he tries desperately to talk some sense into Phyllis he is pleading for her to not do this and tells her how much he cares for her and how Summer needs her but she is ranting and raving about how much better all of their lives would be without Sharon how she could be his mom. She tells Noah that Nick is her world and she has to make Sharon pay for what she has done. She turns to Sharon and aims the gun at her. Noah makes one final attempt to reason with her but its too late. She puts her finger on the trigger and a shot is fired. Phyllis starts to fall to the ground and she manages to fire the gun and it hits Sharon. Noah screams and calls 911. Both women are taken to the hospital in bad shape. Nick truly now must decide which woman he truly loves and be by her side and of course he chooses Sharon. Sharon pulls though and Phyllis does too and she is carted off to a mental hospital to be seen again one day when nobody knows.

tpputer

Postby tpputer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Quote tootoophyl:
Quote Nosycookie1201:
Quote tpputer:

I know this is a fictional soap opera, but what you said is very cruel. I hope you don't really mean that.

~)

IT'S a soap opera....get a grip!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”