Past Storylines of Importance for the Newer Y and R fan.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mikzap

Past Storylines of Importance for the Newer Y and R fan.....

Postby mikzap » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 am

I started watching Y and R just after Cassie died, when that whole drama started. I started watching it because it was my grandma's favourite soap, and after she passed, it was something I felt could keep me close to her.

Lately though, I've been feeling a little confused. Since I don't know the history of a lot of these characters, recent events, and threads on this board have left me with more questions than answers.

I guess mainly the storylines that I am the most interested in learning more about would be:

1) Phyliss, what exactly has she done in the past to give her the reputation that she has? I know about her taking advantage of Nick's grief, but there seems to be more in her past then I know of.

2) Lauren and Michael/Paul/Brad/Sheila(?): I have a lot of questions about her past. She apologized to Colleen's mom at the funeral for the way she behaved when she was a teenager, and the way she behaved in her 20s. There's something about her having a relationship with Brad??

3) Victor/Ashley/Brad/Abbey: How is Victor Abbey's father? what happened there???

That's all for now, I know that the best way to get the history of a soap is to ask its fans, so any information you could give me would be appreciated. My only goal is to be slightly less confused in the future :D

Eppy

Re: Past Storylines of Importance for the Newer Y and R fan.....

Postby Eppy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:49 am

Another way to enlighten yourself is to go to the cast list on the lefthand side of the page, and click on to each cast member. That may give you some information to fill in your quest for fleshing out the story.

seattlegirl

Re: Past Storylines of Importance for the Newer Y and R fan.....

Postby seattlegirl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:09 am

If you go to wikipedia and type in the characters name a lot of past history on the characters come up. Like eppy said as well the cast list on the left hand side of the screen is very helpful as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”