PLEASE do not let Sharon be pregnant. Please respond only if you agree

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ebybrowempoly

Re: PLEASE do not let Sharon be pregnant. Please respond only if you agree

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Quote Tara: How was Phyllis being pregnant a trap that got her Nick? I guess I would have to say that first of all - she didn't 'plan' the pregnancy...I believe it was an accident. Secondly, she did 'offer' to raise the baby alone. However you want to spin this - IF she hadn't gotten pregnant, Nick would have stayed with Sharon and there wouldn't be any Phick. Nick, as a matter of fact, wanted to stay with Sharon at that time - it was Sharon who pushed him away because of Phyllis's pregnancy....so I guess the point I was trying to make was that the only reason Phyllis ended up with Nick in the first place was because she got pregnant. It wasn't 'her' trapping him that time...but she is sure using Summer now to guilt the man into staying with her. I find that appauling and a low blow - especially since Sharon never played that game (with Noah) when she was the wife who was being cheated on.
That is the point I was trying to make by stating that Sharon won't need an unplanned pregnancy to make Nick choose her over Phyllis.

so right. i don't think sharon has to have a baby to get nick.i hate the way phyllis is using summer. phyllis wasn't thinking about noah when she was doing the nasty with nick. all she was thinking was getting what she wanted and that was nick.she didn't care thta noah needed his dad.she is a two face back stabbing snake in the grass.i hope he leaves her.then finds out summer is jacks.

LoveMeSomeYR

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Touched:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Tara: I think its pretty obvious that Sharon wouldn't need to be pregnant just to snag Nick back...she is already the mother of his child - and she ALREADY has his heart! The pregnancy trap was the tool that Phyllis needed to get Nick away from his wife...it clearly won't be needed in this case.

ITA,her trap is the DEAD KID trap...

Why is it more preferable for Phyllis to be the pregnant mistress, than Sharon be the pregnant mistress?

Never said it was or wasnt. Although if you think about it logically....aside from the need for condoms in GC, Phyllis was under the understanding that she medically could not have children (hence the non use of birth control) then her situation isnt the same as Sharon who knows she is able to have children and therefore if she is pregnant then she 99.9% is likely to have not used birthcontrol...hence the pregnancy TRAP and reused/recycled boring storyline

TRAP? First of all...she went to a cabin for a few days to be ALONE - don't think she thought to bring condoms with her....lol...Secondly, she didn't start kissing Nick - he started kissing her and it went on from there (I don't think she was plotting to get pregnant and trap him)...if she happens to get pregnant I don't think it's necessarily her fault and therefore don't think it qualifies as a trap.

LoveMeSomeYR

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Quote Lilamoor: I thought only nonbash threads were to be onesided. A thread like this is imo just asking to be infaltrated. It is imo kinda pizzifying to be told how one is allowed to respond in a supposedly open forum.
Since I would love to see Sharon pregnant with Nick's child, and baby Faith born, I guess I better not respond in this thread. :-)

Touche

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Quote octoberbaby: yes i agree. sharon has been through hell, no more whos the daay's storyline because according to spoilers ive read it might be billy, jack or nick's UGGHHHH! that's just too much for that poor woman.Give her charcrter a break already!

FORGIVE ME, but WHEN did Sharon & BILLY do the Nasty????
I sure missed that episode
:(

restlessrhino101

Postby restlessrhino101 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 pm

please don't let her be pregnant, boring story line :| :| been there! done that!

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Quote LoveMeSomeYR:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Touched:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Tara: I think its pretty obvious that Sharon wouldn't need to be pregnant just to snag Nick back...she is already the mother of his child - and she ALREADY has his heart! The pregnancy trap was the tool that Phyllis needed to get Nick away from his wife...it clearly won't be needed in this case.

Why is it more preferable for Phyllis to be the pregnant mistress, than Sharon be the pregnant mistress?

Never said it was or wasnt. Although if you think about it logically....aside from the need for condoms in GC, Phyllis was under the understanding that she medically could not have children (hence the non use of birth control) then her situation isnt the same as Sharon who knows she is able to have children and therefore if she is pregnant then she 99.9% is likely to have not used birthcontrol...hence the pregnancy TRAP and reused/recycled boring storyline

TRAP? First of all...she went to a cabin for a few days to be ALONE - don't think she thought to bring condoms with her....lol...Secondly, she didn't start kissing Nick - he started kissing her and it went on from there (I don't think she was plotting to get pregnant and trap him)...if she happens to get pregnant I don't think it's necessarily her fault and therefore don't think it qualifies as a trap.

Great post....and I hope she has octuplets!!!!!

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote LoveMeSomeYR:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Touched:
Quote soapyshelly:

Well if the Billy rumour is true, it shouldn't be a fight to see who is the father; Billy and Nick could equally separate these kids and have their handful.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Quote bestlurker:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote LoveMeSomeYR:
Quote soapyshelly:
Quote Touched:
Quote soapyshelly:

Well if the Billy rumour is true, it shouldn't be a fight to see who is the fathers; Billy and Nick could equally separate these kids and have their handful.

Billy...puhhlleeaase~ ~) That's the stupidest thing I've heard yet. He doesn't even want the child he's having with Chloe! Nah, I think Nick will be the daddy. ;)

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:12 pm

You know the writers are going to milk that for everything they can.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Quote bestlurker: You know the writers are going to milk that for everything they can.

They need to get some new ideas...this "who's the daddy" s/l is soooooo old! And then to use Billy as the father...I don't know. I HOPE they're smarter than that; then again, I'm an optimist!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”