PLEASE do not let Sharon be pregnant. Please respond only if you agree

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovelyinlavendar

PLEASE do not let Sharon be pregnant. Please respond only if you agree

Postby lovelyinlavendar » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Let's not go down the Sharon = pregnant path. Let me know if you agree.

shoegirl

Re: PLEASE do not let Sharon be pregnant. Please respond only if you agree

Postby shoegirl » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:17 pm

I agree. Can we have a fresh storyline!!!!

erikad

Postby erikad » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:21 pm

I have to agree. I think that having Sharon pregnant is only going to add to the turmoil in her life right now. In addition, I hate that it would be a baby that was made while committing adultery. AND I absolutely have had enough of the "whose baby is it" drama. We already did that, let's go a new direction.

noodle

Postby noodle » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Quote lovelyinlavendar: Let's not go down the Sharon = pregnant path. Let me know if you agree.

*) Totally agree. Please let's have a new and unique story line not the same old, same old!! Boring!

Touched

Postby Touched » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 pm

We should have had this discussion when Nick and Phyllis were doing the nasty. Phyllis coming up the pregnant mistress was revolting! I could have taken it better if it were Jack's baby, who knows! A baby born to destroy and secure a marriage is an awful thing for that child to shoulder in the future!

octoberbaby

Postby octoberbaby » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:35 pm

yes i agree. sharon has been through hell, no more whos the daay's storyline because according to spoilers ive read it might be billy, jack or nick's UGGHHHH! that's just too much for that poor woman.Give her charcrter a break already!

octoberbaby

Postby octoberbaby » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Quote Touched: We should have had this discussion when Nick and Phyllis were doing the nasty. Phyllis coming up the pregnant mistress was revolting! I could have taken it better if it were Jack's baby, who knows! A baby born to destroy and secure a marriage is an awful thing for that child to shoulder in the future!

I agree with u, we should have had this dicussion then, but better late than never. I still cant belive Phyllis got pregnant by Nick and now they want to do the same with Sharon. That's the last reason anyone should have a baby, too much bad karma involved.Poor Summer!

soapyshelly

Postby soapyshelly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Quote octoberbaby: yes i agree. sharon has been through hell, no more whos the daay's storyline because according to spoilers ive read it might be billy, jack or nick's UGGHHHH! that's just too much for that poor woman.Give her charcrter a break already!

maybe we could start that by having her give the floor, mattress, couch....a break >) ;)

Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:41 pm

I think its pretty obvious that Sharon wouldn't need to be pregnant just to snag Nick back...she is already the mother of his child - and she ALREADY has his heart! The pregnancy trap was the tool that Phyllis needed to get Nick away from his wife...it clearly won't be needed in this case.

soapyshelly

Postby soapyshelly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Quote Tara: I think its pretty obvious that Sharon wouldn't need to be pregnant just to snag Nick back...she is already the mother of his child - and she ALREADY has his heart! The pregnancy trap was the tool that Phyllis needed to get Nick away from his wife...it clearly won't be needed in this case.

ITA,her trap is the DEAD KID trap...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”