Phyliss actions today so out of character? why would writers do that

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ncfanforlife

Re: Phyliss actions today so out of character? why would writers do that

Postby ncfanforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 pm

I missed today's episode...please tell me Phyliss did NOT forgive Nick...and did he admit to sleeping with Sharon....

I agree with you 1000% if Nick and Sharon reunite I'm done with Y&R....

arya_stark

Postby arya_stark » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:32 pm

I watched the scene between Sharon and Phyllis today and there is no way that Phyllis is forgiving anyone. She has a plan and I cannot wait until she makes Nick pay for what he did.

Nabila

Postby Nabila » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Quote arya_stark: I watched the scene between Sharon and Phyllis today and there is no way that Phyllis is forgiving anyone. She has a plan and I cannot wait until she makes Nick pay for what he did.

prbably kill her, or something like that, just as she did to Cricket...

soapyshelly

Postby soapyshelly » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Quote arya_stark: I watched the scene between Sharon and Phyllis today and there is no way that Phyllis is forgiving anyone. She has a plan and I cannot wait until she makes Nick pay for what he did.

I agree, she told him she wasnt going to forget and she also told him he wasnt going to get the easy way out that he could stay and face what he had done...I loved it!!

freddycat

Postby freddycat » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm

yeah, that shook her off her high heels!!

I think she thought that Nick was going to apologize to her and beg for her forgivness! WRONG!

Nick was ready to get the heck out of there!!

This is where we will see Phylis change to her psycho self!!
Just like she did with Danny and Cricket.

Lapisphere

Postby Lapisphere » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 pm

MenaGilda,

I agree, Phyllis seems very close to the edge. However, her reaction doesn't seem out of character when you look at what's been happening. She knows that her marriage is in serious jeopardy and believes that reacting in an un-Phyllis-like manner will garner her some major points with Nick. That calm, 'let's get pass this' facade is Phyllis' way of not 'losing it'. When they showed clips of Monday's upcoming episode with Sharon mentioning to Nick that Phylliss forgave her, I immediately thought that it was a ploy to guilt Sharon into backing off of Nick and a way for her to win Nick over. Listen, I could be wrong, but that's the vibe I got. I love Phyllis' character and think that Nick and Sharon have chemistry, but I, so want Phyllis to prevail.

sdateddybear

Postby sdateddybear » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, I want Phyllis and Nick to stay together. When they did it was deep, sexy, dirty. Sharon and Nick's was romantic but I think Sharon is boring and Phyllis got it going on in the way she dresses, acts and you have to wonder what she'll do next and Sharon is perdictable.

grammyakin

Postby grammyakin » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

I think Phyllis does have a plan, but beneath that plan, she is feeling very threatened! She is so afraid she will lose Nick. So watch out Nick and Sharon!

Beckicat

Postby Beckicat » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Quote Lapisphere: MenaGilda,

I agree, Phyllis seems very close to the edge. However, her reaction doesn't seem out of character when you look at what's been happening. She knows that her marriage is in serious jeopardy and believes that reacting in an un-Phyllis-like manner will garner her some major points with Nick. That calm, 'let's get pass this' facade is Phyllis' way of not 'losing it'. When they showed clips of Monday's upcoming episode with Sharon mentioning to Nick that Phylliss forgave her, I immediately thought that it was a ploy to guilt Sharon into backing off of Nick and a way for her to win Nick over. Listen, I could be wrong, but that's the vibe I got. I love Phyllis' character and think that Nick and Sharon have chemistry, but I, so want Phyllis to prevail.

I think your right , she will try to make Sharon feel guilty, Phyllis has alway been good at manipulating people into doing what she wants & if that doesn't work then she will go to more lethal methods.

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Quote wishingstar: The character of Phyliss has always been firey, strong, & fun. I'm surprised the writers chose this reaction, as
would this be the response of an edgy women? If I only read this dialoque and didn't see it visually, I would never
"see" Phyliss forgiving Nick so easily. The character of
Phyliss established over the years would not have been scared.

On a side note, I have watch this soap since David Hasselhoff was on it, if Sharon & Nick reunite, I will
no longer watch it.

I believe it is right in character for Phyllis. She is determined to keep control of Nick come hell or high water, and if she has to reinvent herself by curbing her natural instincts to kill, she will.
If Nick and Sharon do NOT reunite soon, I will seriously reconsider watching this soap. They are the best, the hottest, the chemistry between these two has been wasted for years. This reunion needs to happen... and hopefully this is the beginning of that eventuality.
Shick rules :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”