Phyliss actions today so out of character? why would writers do that

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
luvs

Re: Phyliss actions today so out of character? why would writers do that

Postby luvs » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:57 pm

She may dress like a hooker, but she doesnt lay on her back like Sharon does, and when Sharon isnt on her back, she is crying..... In the end Phyllis will come out on top... and Sharon will be on the bottom with someone on top of her as always................ :)

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:10 am

Quote luvs: She may dress like a hooker, but she doesnt lay on her back like Sharon does, and when Sharon isnt on her back, she is crying..... In the end Phyllis will come out on top... and Sharon will be on the bottom with someone on top of her as always................ :)

Is phyllis getting a free pass because she slept with sharons hubby of 10 yrs? Phyllis will lay anywhere she can for some butt butt, she is a tramp. Best part she forgets and acts like the victim, my husband loves me and sharon won't leave him alone. LOL to funny.

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 am

Quote sharonscool: This is 100% Phyllis! Phyllis's actions today are definately not out of character. This is the Phyllis I've always known since day 1. She can control herself up to a point when things are going right for her, but once things start going wrong for her it is never long before she loses the plot.

Right now she still thinks she has the upper hand over both Nick and Sharon. She is playing the My Family/Summer card with Nick to make him stay. And she is playing the Nice Girl card with Sharon. Little does she know that Sharon is sick of all this crap and is stronger than ever. And Nick is ready to ditch. She is unwittingly pushing sharon and nick closer by arousing their suspicions, which is fine by me. ;) :-)

Agree fine by me too..with Phyllis pushing Nick back intot Sharon's arm again..and Phyllis can be alone..or in Loonie bin wer she belongs she not fit for outside world :D ;)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:53 am

Quote hippie flowergirl: PHYLISS WILL DUMP NICK, SHE IS TO STRONG A WOMAN TO BE NEEDY OF A MAN, WHO NEEDS THEM,WATCH AND SEE BUT SHE WILL GET EVEN. ~) >)

Psycho-B is not strong. She is ruthless & mean but when she does not get what she wants, she falls apart.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:38 pm

The end is near for Nick and Phyllis.

arttchr

Postby arttchr » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:55 pm

[quote]Quote Snizzle: she didnt forgive him... even Nick didnt buy it....i think she got a plan IMO[/quote

that's like her "forgiving" sharon.. PA- LEASE!!! I think she has got BIG revenge planned....

speaking of the grave, phyllis was phyllis blaming everyone else for HER actions. if brad would have listened to her he would be alive... I really can stand her.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Since her inception into this story Phyllis has always been who she is now. An evil deranged jealous insecure conniving woman. The writers are writing her just the way she should be written. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”