CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
scotsgirl

CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS

Postby scotsgirl » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 pm

:) Sharon and Nick fans you will love today and tomorrow's episode.

Sharon and Nick ARE the supercouple. Their lovemaking is hot and sensual. Their after talk is warm caring tender and shows this couple at their best.

Sharon Case said she feels most comfortable with Josh because they have been acting off of each other for over 10 years. Remember those first scenes they were babies.

Their chemistry is so real. It is bonding real not based on lust but a mutual love and caring for one another.

One again it is Sharon that send Nick back to Phyllis. Sharon takes the high road.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

KLS75

Re: CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS

Postby KLS75 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 pm

What happens with Colleen and finding Brad? I saw the pic in the spoilers and it's awful %(

shickbiggestfan

Postby shickbiggestfan » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Quote scotsgirl: :) Sharon and Nick fans you will love today and tomorrow's episode.

Sharon and Nick ARE the supercouple. Their lovemaking is hot and sensual. Their after talk is warm caring tender and shows this couple at their best.

Sharon Case said she feels most comfortable with Josh because they have been acting off of each other for over 10 years. Remember those first scenes they were babies.

Their chemistry is so real. It is bonding real not based on lust but a mutual love and caring for one another.

One again it is Sharon that send Nick back to Phyllis. Sharon takes the high road.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

OMG i can't wait..that proves that he wanted to be with her and still does..that's why phick's marriage won't work..Sharon i such a sweetheart..love her

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote KLS75: What happens with Colleen and finding Brad? I saw the pic in the spoilers and it's awful %(

ITA! I just saw it too. Really a downer for us Brad fans.

freddycat

Postby freddycat » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Do you think Nick will tell Phylis that he slept with Sharon?

You know that Phylis will be chomping at the bit for him to give her all the details of what he and Sharon were up to in the cabin!!

This has to be the end of this couple....I can't take much more of Phylis cloying herself around Nick.

RDJay

Postby RDJay » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Quote scotsgirl: :) Sharon and Nick fans you will love today and tomorrow's episode.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

High Road??? No the high road would have been not jumping in the sheets with him. It's more like "Once again it is Sharon that ends up fixing her problems by having sex with an unavailable man". Phyl is a piece of work but she "ain't" got nothing on Sharon.

shickbiggestfan

Postby shickbiggestfan » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Quote RDJay:

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

High Road??? No the high road would have been not jumping in the sheets with him. It's more like "Once again it is Sharon that ends up fixing her problems by having sex with an unavailable man". Phyl is a piece of work but she "ain't" got nothing on Sharon.

"sigh" here come the sharon haters

nikkicat

Postby nikkicat » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

They've always been a super couple for me, even when they weren't together. Now, if they can just GET BACK TOGETHER, I'll be happy.

canada4ever

Postby canada4ever » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:38 pm

:) I also would like to know what happened as I missed
show today due to med. appointment. Any hints!!!!

RDJay

Postby RDJay » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Quote shickbiggestfan:
Quote RDJay:

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

"sigh" here come the sharon haters

"smile" not a hater just a realist. I don't hate Sharon I just don't idolize her either. I speak the truth.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”