WILL ASHLEY GET A BACKBONE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ebybrowempoly

WILL ASHLEY GET A BACKBONE

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:49 pm

when it comes to victor.will she stand up to him.she stands by and lets him go after her family time after time.she lets him get away with everything.what will she do when she finally faces the fact the only reason he is with her her .well to take sabrinas place and to hurt her family.that as long as abby goes along with what ever victor wants he will love her but when she stands up to him well we all know what he does.he turns his back on his kids and trys to hurt them.will she still stand by him when he has her kicked out of jabot.

greeneyes53

Re: WILL ASHLEY GET A BACKBONE

Postby greeneyes53 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: when it comes to victor.will she stand up to him.she stands by and lets him go after her family time after time.she lets him get away with everything.what will she do when she finally faces the fact the only reason he is with her her .well to take sabrinas place and to hurt her family.that as long as abby goes along with what ever victor wants he will love her but when she stands up to him well we all know what he does.he turns his back on his kids and trys to hurt them.will she still stand by him when he has her kicked out of jabot.

I think Ashley can be one tough lady! She's no dummy. But then again the writers might change that. Whomever is writing now must not like women..........most have turned into whining wimps.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 pm

Quote greeneyes53:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: when it comes to victor.will she stand up to him.she stands by and lets him go after her family time after time.she lets him get away with everything.what will she do when she finally faces the fact the only reason he is with her her .well to take sabrinas place and to hurt her family.that as long as abby goes along with what ever victor wants he will love her but when she stands up to him well we all know what he does.he turns his back on his kids and trys to hurt them.will she still stand by him when he has her kicked out of jabot.

I think Ashley can be one tough lady! She's no dummy. But then again the writers might change that. Whomever is writing now must not like women..........most have turned into whining wimps.

I disagree with you she is no tough lady and one damn dummy cuz if she thinks Victor going to keep whine and dining her and Abby azz as long as everything goes his way and when she stop laying up with him and taking orders like a maid .. he will drop her and Abby like a bad habit. Better take notes ..itch I mean Ashley.

greeneyes53

Postby greeneyes53 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Victor always treated Hope and Sabrina with respect. They deserved and I think Ashley does too.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Quote greeneyes53: Victor always treated Hope and Sabrina with respect. They deserved and I think Ashley does too.

Thats because Hope wasn't right under his nose and Sabrina she was right there doing the same thing Ashley is doing..comforting him in all areas of life.

indyfan51

Postby indyfan51 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 am

I noticed that when she asked the Vic-tator what his reason for wanting Bradski off the board was, he replied that Brad had hacked into the computer and stole company secrets. Vic didn't know anything about that until way after he had made up his mind to kick Brad out. So I guess he didn't really have a good reason to begin with.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

A backbone where Victor is concerned? IDK, maybe she will when she also grows wings and flies... ~) Ashley is thinking with her body parts and not her brain where he is concerned...and also with Abbey's future in mind (he is her "money bags bio-dad") and I don't think she wants to "under-mine" that... 8)

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Quote twocentsworth:

A backbone where Victor is concerned? IDK, maybe she will when she also grows wings and flies... ~) Ashley is thinking with her body parts and not her brain where he is concerned...and also with Abbey's future in mind and I don't think she wants to "under-mine" that... 8)

to funny.

Harriette2

Postby Harriette2 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:58 pm

You know the only time That I liked Ashley is when she ended up in the crazy house and her and her Doctor fell in love!! I thought they were a great couple after that she lost something in her charactor.. I agree she needs to get A Back bone!! I wonder if finding out that brad is dead will be relief for her now!! She ( Abby can be all Victor' that man sure is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are will she finally see Victor for who he really is?

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 am

What does she want with him, and how can she want it- knowing him as she does?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”