WILL ASHLEY GET A BACKBONE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dandilion

Re: WILL ASHLEY GET A BACKBONE

Postby Dandilion » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:13 am

Quote gommie: What does she want with him, and how can she want it- knowing him as she does?

That is a good question, isn't it? I thought she only wanted Victor, because she knew that Nicki wanted him too. But, now he is going to claim Abby,his daughter.. so that will be her reason to stay with him.For Abby.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:21 am

Ashley at times gets on my nerves but she can be smart and diplomatic when she needs to be. It is just when it comes to Victor she cannot get it together. But I think that right now she will stand up to him and possibly walk away from him if she needs to. Something about her seems different now. 3) 3) 3)

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:17 pm

ok now that ashley is finally getting what she always wanted to be a family with victor and abby.once he gets her replace with billy at jabot and he put her on the n.m broad.then theres this new lady that will be in jacks life but was brought and pay for by victor. all to bring jack down.when all hits the fan and she finds out.do you think she will stand by her brother and help bring him down.think about it. ashley and nikki who will be so upset with victor for bring ashley on broad.then maybe victoria will join in to put victor in his place.then maybe we will see ashley backbone.

Honu

Postby Honu » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: when it comes to victor.will she stand up to him.she stands by and lets him go after her family time after time.she lets him get away with everything.what will she do when she finally faces the fact the only reason he is with her her .well to take sabrinas place and to hurt her family.that as long as abby goes along with what ever victor wants he will love her but when she stands up to him well we all know what he does.he turns his back on his kids and trys to hurt them.will she still stand by him when he has her kicked out of jabot.

The Ashley character has NEVER had a backbone. Why would the writers grow one for her now?

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Quote Honu:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: when it comes to victor.will she stand up to him.she stands by and lets him go after her family time after time.she lets him get away with everything.what will she do when she finally faces the fact the only reason he is with her her .well to take sabrinas place and to hurt her family.that as long as abby goes along with what ever victor wants he will love her but when she stands up to him well we all know what he does.he turns his back on his kids and trys to hurt them.will she still stand by him when he has her kicked out of jabot.

The Ashley character has NEVER had a backbone. Why would the writers grow one for her now?

you are so right

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

I think that Ashley will leave Victor somewhere down the line when it is revealed how he planned to destroy Jack. The one thing Ashley doesnot like is lies and seeing Jack hurt(even though he brings it on himself)and the nonsensecial feudingthat is going on. Ashley is going to get tired of the Jack/Victor saga and take Abby with her and move back to the Abbott mansion in the future. 3) 3) 3)

Bede

Postby Bede » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 am

Abby heard TGVN threaten Brad on the phone message and is rightfully angry and confused by his behavior. Ashley knows Victor's past and how he treats those who cross him, even his own kids. I think she was thinking of herself only when she decided to hook up w/Victor again. Although he is lavishing all kinds of attention and gifts on Abby now, just wait until she does something to displease him. Ashley only has to look at Adam to be reminded about how cold Victor can be. She seems to have amnesia about her own past with him. I wonder if she'll go off the deep end again when Victor turns on her or Abby (not to mention her brother.)

greeneyes53

Postby greeneyes53 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:20 am

Quote gommie: What does she want with him, and how can she want it- knowing him as she does?

The same can be asked about Nikki who hounds him constantly. Now THERE'S a woman with no backbone.

LoveMeSomeYR

Postby LoveMeSomeYR » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:05 am

I don't know - there's something about Ashley that I don't like now...her character has changed alot...I liked her better when she was on B&B :))

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 am

Quote greeneyes53:

The same can be asked about Nikki who hounds him constantly. Now THERE'S a woman with no backbone.

Why did you bring Nikki into this. This post is about Ashley not Nikki. Don't need happen to this post what happens a lot to posts about Phyllis or Sharon. Someone always brings in a comment about the other woman. I just don't get it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”