Colleen fans

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crzy4shows

Re: Colleen fans

Postby crzy4shows » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:36 pm

Quote online_mn: I'm sorry Lestress!! :-) :-) :-)

But I'm totally feeling for JT. She is promiscuous and guys don't like that!

But guys can be promiscuous and get away with it! They are called sexy or studly -double standards are no fair! Collen is young, but waiting until she was 18 in todays times WOW that is almost ancient!

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:40 pm

I agree crzy4shows - still a double standard!

capricorn27

Postby capricorn27 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Quote crzy4shws:
Quote online_mn: I'm sorry Lestress!! :-) :-) :-)

But I'm totally feeling for JT. She is promiscuous and guys don't like that!

But guys can be promiscuous and get away with it! They are called sexy or studly -double standards are no fair! Collen is young, but waiting until she was 18 in todays times WOW that is almost ancient!

she's been with 2 guys in her life. when did that get promiscuous?

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:47 pm

....and she saved herself so that JT could be her first....

I don't like sleeping around and think it is a mistake for young girls to do it and don't like that Colleen was living with JT but it is the way of the world today. I personally like Colleen and think that she is living her life not too much differently than a lot of other college girls.

Shys

Postby Shys » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:06 am

Yes jt has been around the block but he truely loved colleen. I dont think he would of cheated on her, she worked real hard trying to get him. I think, and this is just my opinion if she wanted him so bad she should be faithful to him. It doesnt make it ok to have a one night stand just because she is young and nieve. I also felt bad for jt when colleen was telling him about sleeping with korbel, it looked like she had a lil smerk on her face and had a oh well it happened, just deal with it attitude. I also think colleen needs to stop calling lily every time she screws up with jt, lily needs to worry about her marriage and not colleens sex life. Especially with amber hitting on daniel.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:22 am

Quote lestress:
Quote pxsprott: Thanks. I asked this question yesterday and couldn't remember if I got a reply. Thanks. I liked her. I thought she was a good friend. I remember when she got JT is guitar back on a Christmas episode. She was so sweet.

I like a good romance and you can't have a romance without having boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy regains girl. It will be interesting to see what develops with these three characters. One of two things is going to happen with JT though I am afraid. He is going to go to Victoria like he usually does (this guy needs a mother) and amber will catch wind of this and be on JT's doorstep. And JT is definitely not immune to feminine companionship.

I was hoping that Amber winds up with Cane. But it seems like Amber is trying to steal Daniel.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:25 am

Quote lestress: Oh on_line man you disappoint me. A girl can't stay virginal forever in today's world. I still think Colleen is a nice sweet girl. Giving up her virginity doesn't make her less of a person.

You can stay virginal if you want to. If you feel it's a sin and you want to please God. There are people that feel this way and wait for marriage.

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:33 am

Quote Shys: Yes jt has been around the block but he truely loved colleen. I dont think he would of cheated on her, she worked real hard trying to get him. I think, and this is just my opinion if she wanted him so bad she should be faithful to him. It doesnt make it ok to have a one night stand just because she is young and nieve. I also felt bad for jt when colleen was telling him about sleeping with korbel, it looked like she had a lil smerk on her face and had a oh well it happened, just deal with it attitude. I also think colleen needs to stop calling lily every time she screws up with jt, lily needs to worry about her marriage and not colleens sex life. Especially with amber hitting on daniel.

I think Colleen felt bad about telling JT. She had tears in her eyes when he left.

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:35 am

Quote pxsprott:
Quote lestress: Oh on_line man you disappoint me. A girl can't stay virginal forever in today's world. I still think Colleen is a nice sweet girl. Giving up her virginity doesn't make her less of a person.

You can stay virginal if you want to. If you feel it's a sin and you want to please God. There are people that feel this way and wait for marriage.

Yes that is true you can. But this is a soap opera after all and nobody stays virginal. Sleeping around is the name of the game. Too bad TV shows and movies can't portray people with better morals.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:47 am

You're right lestress. So we can't be shocked about anything we see on TV.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”