Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
annyhall

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby annyhall » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 am

Warning: there is a bit of a spoiler hereThere is hope, I've already seen today's show and the way Cane looked at lily the love is still there. I think Billy is falling for Chloe. Maybe they will put them together(Cane and Lily) where they have to see each other everyday.

Auntirhee

Postby Auntirhee » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Quote annyhall: Warning: there is a bit of a spoiler hereThere is hope, I've already seen today's show and the way Cane looked at lily the love is still there. I think Billy is falling for Chloe. Maybe they will put them together(Cane and Lily) where they have to see each other everyday.
:) Yes, Annyhall, I watched it today because I knew this scene would be on. The connection is still there. Here's hoping that the writers are changing some things. Won't put my money on it, but I'm hoping. They just gleammed and I loved every moment of it.

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Hated and loved Cane and Lily's scenes on Y&R today (1/27/09). First I hated the scenes because whenever I see Lane together these days, it makes me yearn even more for the good old days. I loved the scenes because whenever Cane and Lily are together, they light up my screen. Lane is such a beautiful couple. I really like the fact that they were lovers as well as friends :) . I am holding waiting for their beautiful reunion :)) . Go LANE!!!!! :D

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Hey there, Favorite Couple! I am just a little late today but I could not let the pass without coming in to say "Hello!" I have not watched the whole episode today, but I am going to. I have already seen scenes where you two lovebirdsa are lighting up the screen again. Thank Heavens! It is about time! But I know that this is just a teaser. Script writers love to do that to us. Just keep running into each other this way and delighting this fan. Will holler at you later. Luv ya!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:23 pm

I watched the episode again tonight. I noticed the difference in the way the two men look at Lily. Billy seems to look at her with lust in his eyes. Cane looks at her with pure delight and love. He seems to really enjoy her. There is a spoiler on the MB about Lane and it is good news for us Fans! It's all going to be over soon!

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:30 pm

annyhall I will take this spoiler with a grain of salt. I have been disappointed too many times. I just love this couple and I hope the truth comes to light and that soon Lily and Cane find their way back to one another :-) . I just want to be able to watch my favorite couple again with a smile on my face :)) . Go LANE :) 3) ;) :))

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Quote Charme: annyhall I will take this spoiler with a grain of salt. I have been disappointed too many times. I just love this couple and I hope the truth comes to light and that soon Lily and Cane find their way back to one another :-) . I just want to be able to watch my favorite couple again with a smile on my face :)) . Go LANE :) 3) ;) :))

I know it is difficult to know what is going on. We've been sent down so many rabbit trails. But for some reason I believe this one. First of all Daniel G. was the one who gave the date. Second it's what has changed just in the last few eppys. Billy's feelings have become stronger for Chloe and the baby. I think they have finally made up their minds on how to split the quad into couples. I am so glad to finally see the light at the end of this tunnel. I don't like to see Cane or Lily used by two of the most selfish ppl I have seen in a long time. I hope a good punishment is coming for them both. I think Billy's meeting with Victor was significant. When the family(the Chancellors and the Abotts especially Mrs. C )find out Billy and Chloe's Betrayal they'll make him resign from Jabot he'll have no where else to go but to NE

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Quote Charme: annyhall I will take this spoiler with a grain of salt. I have been disappointed too many times. I just love this couple and I hope the truth comes to light and that soon Lily and Cane find their way back to one another :-) . I just want to be able to watch my favorite couple again with a smile on my face :)) . Go LANE :) 3) ;) :))

Cane & Lily, without a doubt, were the most delightful couple on the planet. I love their little talks, witty and catty remarks and light banter between them. I loved that he actually talked to her, and they could tell each other almost anything. The tenderness, the way he held and caressed her, looked at her were sources of enjoyment to me. He loved her just for herself. I just thought that they were great fun. I look forward to seeing that again. No other couple on Y&R or daytime had that kind of thing between them. You would almost feel that they were soulmates.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Lily and Cane lit up my screen today! They had a little time to laugh and talk by themselves at Jimmys. The way they are together makes all the down time worthwhile. Lets hope for more coincidental meetings. :-)

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 pm

3)
Quote MsSuperSuds:

Cane & Lily, without a doubt, were the most delightful couple on the planet. I love their little talks, witty and catty remarks and light banter between them. I loved that he actually talked to her, and they could tell each other almost anything. The tenderness, the way he held and caressed her, looked at her were sources of enjoyment to me. He loved her just for herself. I just thought that they were great fun. I look forward to seeing that again. No other couple on Y&R or daytime had that kind of thing between them. You would almost feel that they were soulmates.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo true :)) Love, love, love this couple. Go LANE!!!!!!!!!!! ;) 3) ;) :D :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”