Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue May 24, 2016 3:03 pm

Shalaydra, t'would be delightful to see Hilary torture Neil & Devon; but they don't attract viewers. So Pratt always manages to throw Lily and/or Cane into the midst of their mess AND thus inflicts the worst kind of injuries to them instead of Neil & Devon. Hilary came to town to seek revenge from Neil but she spent the most time damaging LANE b/c LANE has an audience who wants to see them. That's the biggest reason why I want her to move on. I want to see LANE--not Hilary's scheming, manipulating, backstabbing, power hungry, ego-tripping shenanigans. Let Hilary stand on her own two feet or dirty deeds.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:36 pm

MsSupersuds you might be right about the writers’ refusal to show Hilary torturing the Winters men. I am hoping that they move her over to Phyllis. It would be akin to watching war between Vlad the Impaler and Attila the Hun. You may be right about me not seeing that fight because some posters think Lily should help Phyllis, who insured that her mom was confined in a mental hospital.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Tue May 24, 2016 7:43 pm

I really don't want Lily and Cane to be wasted on Hilary. :x

Return to “The Young and the Restless”