Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LDCOOL

Re: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Postby LDCOOL » Tue May 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Cane and Lily and wonderful together. :)

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 am

I heard that Jill will be visiting soon. I agree that see should spend most of her time with Billy, but I wonder if we are going to see her with Charlie and Mattie.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed May 18, 2016 2:40 pm

I think this couple should stay together. Lily and Cane make a great couple.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu May 19, 2016 5:19 pm

I cannot believe Lane will be mixed up in the Hilary matter.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat May 21, 2016 10:12 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:I cannot believe Lane will be mixed up in the Hilary matter.

Hi Shalaydra! Seems Pratt cannot write anything for LANE or the Winters unless it revolves around HildeHo! She's past her expiration date; so I think its time for this chick to ride off into the sunset and never return. LANE needs stories and screen time that pertain to them, their children, Chancellor Industries, or Jill & Colin. LANE needs a fresh perspective and a new direction.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Sun May 22, 2016 5:18 pm

It's nice to see Lane getting more air time. Lily has gotten pretty fiesty! Go Lily!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sun May 22, 2016 7:54 pm

alexahouse wrote:It's nice to see Lane getting more air time. Lily has gotten pretty fiesty! Go Lily!

I'm loving Lily and Cane! :)

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:11 pm

MsSuperSuds wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:I cannot believe Lane will be mixed up in the Hilary matter.

Hi Shalaydra! Seems Pratt cannot write anything for LANE or the Winters unless it revolves around HildeHo! She's past her expiration date; so I think its time for this chick to ride off into the sunset and never return. LANE needs stories and screen time that pertain to them, their children, Chancellor Industries, or Jill & Colin. LANE needs a fresh perspective and a new direction.

Hello MsSuperSuds,

I have a different take on Hilary. I want her to stay, because Devon and especially Neil placed her before their family. Their dismissive attitude toward Lily was sickening. I want Hilary to torture them and move on to Phyllis. Lily should not be defending them because they need to lie in the hard beds that they created.

ITA that the writers should show Lane and their children. It is odd when Cane thought that Lily just kissed Joe, he suggested marriage counselling, but they got together both times without talking about their issues. The writers portrayed Lily as cheating twice, but they never allowed her to go through a period of a self-evaluation. It is strange that Cane is still working for Lauren after she accused him of making a deal with company that she had redlined. (No discussion or anything) Catherine wanted Cane to be CEO of CI, thus he should fight for his rights.

I was glad that Cane seems to have learned a lesson. He not only told Lily Neil’s secret, but he also promised to back her regarding her dealings with Hilary.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:20 pm

LDCOOL wrote:
alexahouse wrote:It's nice to see Lane getting more air time. Lily has gotten pretty fiesty! Go Lily!

I'm loving Lily and Cane! :)

I loved seeing Lane last week too. I want Lily to be feisty, but I do not it to be wasted on Hilary.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”