Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cinderella2

Re: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Postby cinderella2 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:36 pm

I liked that Cane told Lily what he knew about Neil, Devon and Hilary.

I don't buy that Neil didn't want Lily to know because it would hurt her. Neil was just covering himself.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 pm

cinderella2 wrote:I liked that Cane told Lily what he knew about Neil, Devon and Hilary.

I don't buy that Neil didn't want Lily to know because it would hurt her. Neil was just covering himself.

ITA! Daddy dearest didn't even bother to look for Lily after the plane crash; he & Devon were all about Hilary. So both deserve Lily & Cane's wrath.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Devon is the biggest fool when it comes to Hilary.

I can't believe that Devon took Her back after witnessing Neil and Hilary having nasty sex.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:26 pm

I agree that Devon is a fool when it comes to Hilary, but Neil is the biggest fool. He wanted Hilary even after he saw Hevon in bed together. He brought Hilary around his helpless son soon after she spiked his drink and attempted to drug Cane. Although Mason told Hilary to give just a little bit of the drug to Cane because an overdose could be deadly, she poured the whole vial into his drink. IMO, a person who speaks an alcoholic's drink is dangerous.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu May 12, 2016 12:58 am

shalaydra75 wrote:I agree that Devon is a fool when it comes to Hilary, but Neil is the biggest fool. He wanted Hilary even after he saw Hevon in bed together. He brought Hilary around his helpless son soon after she spiked his drink and attempted to drug Cane. Although Mason told Hilary to give just a little bit of the drug to Cane because an overdose could be deadly, she poured the whole vial into his drink. IMO, a person who speaks an alcoholic's drink is dangerous.

ITA! Hilary's expiration date is past due. No romance or chemistry exists between Hilary & Devon. Its time for her to make an exit! Dunno why this character is still board. I an guessing writers think they can keep her around to finish wrecking the other characters, families and lives. Blackmail & backstabbing are so boring; She's not really interesting. I want more Cane & Lily to do something as a family or career wise w/o having to drag the other 3 characters along with them.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:49 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:I agree that Devon is a fool when it comes to Hilary, but Neil is the biggest fool. He wanted Hilary even after he saw Hevon in bed together. He brought Hilary around his helpless son soon after she spiked his drink and attempted to drug Cane. Although Mason told Hilary to give just a little bit of the drug to Cane because an overdose could be deadly, she poured the whole vial into his drink. IMO, a person who speaks an alcoholic's drink is dangerous.

Neil has done some pretty low things to his children. Hilary is trash and the sooner Devon see's it the better.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:53 pm

I hope Lane and children get a real s/l.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Mon May 16, 2016 2:44 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:I hope Lane and children get a real s/l.
I like that. I miss seeing them together.

they are an adorable family.
Last edited by LDCOOL on Mon May 16, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Mon May 16, 2016 2:46 pm

[quote="shalaydra75"]I hope Lane and children get a real s/l.[/quote

I would Love to see Lily, Cane , Mattie and Charlie together.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 pm

LDCOOL wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:I hope Lane and children get a real s/l.[/quote

I would Love to see Lily, Cane , Mattie and Charlie together.

Seeing Lily, Cane, Mattie, & Charlie on my screen would be nice AND it would put a smile on my face; but they are not evil, nasty or backstabbing enough to this writing team. Backstabbing, scheming, manipulation, gloom, doom & destruction are the new orders of the day on Y&R but I am hoping that changes soon. LANE Rocks!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”