Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shalaydra75

Re: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Postby shalaydra75 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Personally, I read the recaps and do not waste my time when Lane are not on.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Just checking in! Hello LANERS!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:37 pm

He who angers you conquers you. -— Elizabeth Kenny

I'm looking forward to seeing Lily & Cane W/ Charlie & Matilda Ashby ASAP!

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello MerSuds,

I am so glad that I saw your post. Do you have information regarding tptb's willingness to allow Lane to work out their problems on screen? Do you think tptb are attempting to fabricate steam between Lily and NIck?

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat May 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Hey Shalaydra! I haven't posted for a while for several reasons. First of all, its tough to log in here to post. Even when I am logged in, I cannot always post the message that I just took the time to type. It just disappears; so I had to give it a rest. Second, Y&R is too darned boring & depressing to watch nowadays. I have no interest in newbies, Newmans & their satellites on screen constantly. Fourth, the stories don't make sense. No one takes the time to craft good stories. Everything is just a bunch of plot points thrown together like a story & none of it makes sense. Logic left this show when LML left. The biggest reason of all for not posting is the absence of Lily, Cane & the twins. I also miss Jill & Colin. That leaves little reason for me to even attempt to watch.

As for Pratt trying to pair Nick w/ Lily, its a bust. A story, a romance or anything else between them would be just another plot point out of the wild blue yonder. Lily has a husband & family whom I take she loves. Nick is a total dodo who has already been thru several women & marriages on the show, has several children & has nothing to offer Lily except more of his baggage. Anything between them would be bogus at this point. I can't see it. If Lily is trying to put her marriage back together w/ Cane, Why would she look sideways at Nick? Why would this rich playboy be interested in Lily except as another conquest? Another notch on the Nick Newman belt. CK makes any pairing work but the romantic chemistry between them is not that great. Besides Y&R is long overdue for a married couple trying to work together instead of against each other, so I am rooting for Lily & Cane to stay together. They are each others best romantic interest. Glad to see them back on the screen. I would love for them to have their own story. Wow I am amazed that Ive been allowed to complete a post w/o it disappearing. Will catch up w/ you again soon.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sun May 08, 2016 3:13 pm

MsSuperSuds wrote:
He who angers you conquers you. -— Elizabeth Kenny

I'm looking forward to seeing Lily & Cane W/ Charlie & Matilda Ashby ASAP!

I' m looking forward to that too. I love Lily and Cane and their kids.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun May 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Happy Mothers Day, LANERS! Hope to see more of Lily & Cane on screen ASAP!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon May 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Good to see you on screen together again.

Postby MsSuperSuds » May 10, 2016 03:36 from another thread but I thought that I would also post it here. Im sick & tired of Lily & Cane taking the brunt of destruction for the other grownups in her family. Let Devon, Hilary, & Neil stand on their own two feel.

If Neil was going to tell Lily the truth, he would have done so by now. Cane should tell Lily b/c he has suffered as much from Neil's deception & duplicity as Lily. Keeping Lily in the dark about daddy is no longer an option. She has to know what he has done to destroy her life. Neil is the cause of Much of their troubles involving Hilary anyway. She came to town to get even w/ Neil but spent most of her time destroying Cane & Lily's marriage. She tried to poison Cane; yet Neil didn't want her prosecuted for committing those crimes. She burglarized Neil's apartment, stole his diary, published his most intimate family secrets but both he & Devon courted & married the witch. Still she wasn't prosecuted b/c she had changed & Neil wanted to give her a chance for a new start. That he kidnapped a comatose Hilary & held her captive in a boathouse provided a basis for further destroying Lily & Cane's marriage. Cane & Lily need to work this out between themselves and their extended family--Hevon & Neil.

I'm looking forward to a good story ending to the secrets & Lies between Lily & Cane so we can move them along to stories of growth & substance. I hope this story will be written w/ more care to truth, details & better than the aforementioned plot points.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:42 am

MsSuperSuds wrote:Hey Shalaydra! I haven't posted for a while for several reasons. First of all, its tough to log in here to post. Even when I am logged in, I cannot always post the message that I just took the time to type. It just disappears; so I had to give it a rest. Second, Y&R is too darned boring & depressing to watch nowadays. I have no interest in newbies, Newmans & their satellites on screen constantly. Fourth, the stories don't make sense. No one takes the time to craft good stories. Everything is just a bunch of plot points thrown together like a story & none of it makes sense. Logic left this show when LML left. The biggest reason of all for not posting is the absence of Lily, Cane & the twins. I also miss Jill & Colin. That leaves little reason for me to even attempt to watch.

As for Pratt trying to pair Nick w/ Lily, its a bust. A story, a romance or anything else between them would be just another plot point out of the wild blue yonder. Lily has a husband & family whom I take she loves. Nick is a total dodo who has already been thru several women & marriages on the show, has several children & has nothing to offer Lily except more of his baggage. Anything between them would be bogus at this point. I can't see it. If Lily is trying to put her marriage back together w/ Cane, Why would she look sideways at Nick? Why would this rich playboy be interested in Lily except as another conquest? Another notch on the Nick Newman belt. CK makes any pairing work but the romantic chemistry between them is not that great. Besides Y&R is long overdue for a married couple trying to work together instead of against each other, so I am rooting for Lily & Cane to stay together. They are each others best romantic interest. Glad to see them back on the screen. I would love for them to have their own story. Wow I am amazed that Ive been allowed to complete a post w/o it disappearing. Will catch up w/ you again soon.

Yep-it has been might boring!!!!I have been spot watching; that is why the Nick and Lily paring blew over me. I saw something on the boards. I have always said that I do not care how much money NIck has, I would not be caught dead with that lowlife.

Luv how Lane handled Charlie.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:38 pm

MsSuperSuds wrote:Hey Shalaydra! I haven't posted for a while for several reasons. First of all, its tough to log in here to post. Even when I am logged in, I cannot always post the message that I just took the time to type. It just disappears; so I had to give it a rest. Second, Y&R is too darned boring & depressing to watch nowadays. I have no interest in newbies, Newmans & their satellites on screen constantly. Fourth, the stories don't make sense. No one takes the time to craft good stories. Everything is just a bunch of plot points thrown together like a story & none of it makes sense. Logic left this show when LML left. The biggest reason of all for not posting is the absence of Lily, Cane & the twins. I also miss Jill & Colin. That leaves little reason for me to even attempt to watch.

Hello Ms.Supersuds, I read about your posting problems. I had similar problems until I installed as my browser AdBlock/AdBlock Plus. I use an Android tablet device and since I installed AdBlock the problems with posting as you described have virtually vanished. I too, was at the brink of not posting. Try Ad/Block it truly works and will solve the disappearing, slow loading posts. ;)
As far as the show being depressing and the storylines not making sense, ITA. :roll:

Cane and Lily should stay together and should have somehow gotten the Chancellor Estate over Billy. :shock: The writing sometimes have no vision. :roll:

I miss your postings of the ratings..........Have A Nice Day. 8-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”