Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charme

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby Charme » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 pm

SuperSimmer you sound like your as nice and kind as Lily. Like you said that's what I love about Cane and Lily, they are two very sweet people. I work with young people and I think that you could teach them a thing or two ;) . I can't wait to see more of Cane and Lily together on my screen. Go Sweet Lane!!!!!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Quote Charme: SuperSimmer you sound like your as nice and kind as Lily. Like you said that's what I love about Cane and Lily, they are two very sweet people. I work with young people and I think that you could teach them a thing or two ;) . I can't wait to see more of Cane and Lily together on my screen. Go Sweet Lane!!!!!!!

You know Cane is quite a bit older than Lily but he has been very supportive and patient with her. Once he started kissing and loving her, he hasn't stopped. It was always so gentle, passionate and sexy. They are always touching each other, holding hands, entwinging fingers, etc. I still think that they have the best hand/finger sex on TV. Look at some of the old video clips. They rub hands, arms, fingers, etc. That to me is sexy, sexy, sexy!! Just looking intensely at each other is sexy to me. Jumping in the bed is not always what it is cracked up to be. Sex starts in the brain and fills the senses. I don't think young people see or understand this.

SuperSimmer

Postby SuperSimmer » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:25 pm

charme, you just made my day, because i am a retired psychology and english lit professor, but i also taught special education for ten years before going into higher acadamia when i received my doctorate. i am also an ordained minister who has a thriving youth ministry. i have people tell me that i should not be watching soaps, however, as a pastor, i don't judge anyone, plus, i need to know what is influencing my young people, so i try to stay in the loop with their music and the media. I don't think God is mad at me for loving young and the restless, so i just let the haters do their job and hate. i pray for them and love them anyway!!! thanks for the compliment, i was touched because you didn't know i work and live for young people. you must be awfully sweet yourself!!! God bless you.

Charme

Postby Charme » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 am

:) MrsSuperSuds: I love, love, love the way Cane touches Lily constantly and how he just looks at her like he's saying to himself "I just adore this woman". Makes me swoon :)) . DG knows how to do sexy so well.

Hi SuperSimmer: I have been teaching special education for 14 years myself. I want to say again thank you for your kind words. God bless you :) .

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:35 am

This week marks the beinning of the Lily and Cane reunion :-) How exciting! March 2nd will be here before we know it.
Go Lane :-) :-) :-)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 am

Can you believe there is an contest on this MB about who Lily should be with. Hands down it's all the way and forever(the TigerLily and Big Daddy Cane) La Lane. ROMANCE REUNION09!!!!!!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:00 am

Hey there Lovers! Today is the day that Cane tells Lily that he doesn't care about nameless, that he loves her and his baby. I cannot wait. I must go off right now, but I just had to come in to say "Good morning, super couple!" Luv ya!! See you soon!

Charme

Postby Charme » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Cane went through hell and high water (well a blocked road anyway) to get to Lily :D . What a man, what a man. And Lily despite all that Chloe has done to ruin her life, she remained a lady and helped out when the going got tough. Cane and Lily are amazing. I love them separately and I love them even better together :D . Go Lane!!!!! You truly are magnificent.

Keshah3

Postby Keshah3 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Hello Ladies, I am in love with this show right now. Cane and Lily are about to get back together and life is good. I loved that he walked through the snow to get the love of his life back. I can't wait until Friday to see how he handles Billy. I feel sorry for him and I am sure I will cry, but at the end of the day Cane and Lily will comfort each other. I think we are going to get a lavish wedding after all. Well at least I hope so.

CANE AND LILY FOREVER, TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES!! :]

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote Keshah3: Hello Ladies, I am in love with this show right now. Cane and Lily are about to get back together and life is good. I loved that he walked through the snow to get the love of his life back. I can't wait until Friday to see how he handles Billy. I feel sorry for him and I am sure I will cry, but at the end of the day Cane and Lily will comfort each other. I think we are going to get a lavish wedding after all. Well at least I hope so.

CANE AND LILY FOREVER, TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES!! :]

I am waiting to see how this week progresses. I know the endgame is going to be Cane and Lily. This is the end of the stalker! Thank God!! I won't feel sorry for Cane. He does not want my pity--just my support! And he has that. It's Cane and Lily all the way! Next week ought to be a blast. They can spend it re-aquainting themselves with each other. It's been a long and hard separation. I know they can pull it off. Luv ya! Go LANE!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”