Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
benjihomeboy10

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby benjihomeboy10 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 am

Quote MsSuperSuds: I have been watching Y&R on and off over the 35 years that it has been in existence, and Lane is without a doubt the best super couple that I have ever seen developed. This is an old-fashioned love affair. These two people were wildly attracted to each other, became friends, and went through considerable angst before becoming engaged to be married.

I love this couple and there are just so many good things to say about them. I loved that they developed a talking relationship, flirted, joked, and teased one another while falling in love. I am looking forward to you reuniting as a couple. Nothing could make this fan happier because I am an extreme LANIAC!! Go Lane!!

I totally agree with all the above.

benjihomeboy10

Postby benjihomeboy10 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:25 am

Cane and Lilly are a real love story from beginning to end and so are Nick and Sharon. Love them.

benjihomeboy10

Postby benjihomeboy10 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 am

Lily and Cane are the way love starts and stays together - sorry they were broken up; same with Nick and Sharon.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 am

I think Lily and Cane will be more like Nikki and Victor, they will always find their way back to one another. They will probably go through their share of other relationships but the end game will be Lane. Meanwhile lets sit back and enjoy the ride. :-)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 am

Quote benjihomeboy10: Lily and Cane are the way love starts and stays together - sorry they were broken up; same with Nick and Sharon.

Cane & Lily's love story was not a wham, bam, thank-you mam saga. It was NOT based on sex at first sight. They were good TO and FOR each other. I always thought that they were in it for the long haul. I can only hope that they were temporarily interrupted but will be together again.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 am

I hope that their love grows stronger just in case if the writers come up with another senseless storyline that they are having currently will ever occur again. I hope that they can be happy at least for a couple of months because they really didn't get alot of time together. I hope that lily is able to have children because that would be must see tv.

Blue Lagoon

Postby Blue Lagoon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Always love Lane *)

Auntirhee

Postby Auntirhee » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote frenchmocha83: Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the spark is still there after yesterday's scene in the bookstore. Especially after that comment Cane made about how the two movie stars tried to hide their true feelings for each other but couldn't.

I noticed that and I loved the moment, too. Life and a zest for living appeared on his face again.

I think that Cane & Lily have more of a connection to each other than any other couple on the show. I am Just hoping that they are reunitied.
:) MsSuperSuds my sister-in-law called me and told me about that scene and I watched later that night after home work, it just warmed my heart. Their faces just simply sparkled! Also, in the beginning when he told her he thought of her when the marathon started, she told him that she thought of him too, my heart just melted. It was a lovely moment between the two of them. Just waiting.....

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey there Auntirhee! How are you? I am so glad to see you again. I knew that you would show up sooner or later. Welcome to the new thread; the old one was closed.

I just wish that this storyline w/ "the baby/momma drama" was over so that we could enjoy Cane and Lily again.
I come in to post a little note almost every day to show my support of LANE. I am still a loyal Laniac and I wouldn't have it any other way. Go Lane!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 pm

I just read on the CBS blog an interview with DG(Cane) by someone in Canada. The guy ask him if the fans were really rooting for Chloe and Cane and he said that 90% of the fans were rooting for Lily and Cane. He said he beleived the writers end game was a Lily and Cane reunion. There was also talk about Y&R surging a great deal in Canada. I am a Billy & Lilly fan myself. But, loved how Cane romanced Lily. After seeing many signs that they are going to make Billy&Chloe a couple I don't think I'll waste my time on a lost cause. I am now offically in th Cane and Lily fan club. This may change we'll have to see what the writers do.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”