Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charme

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby Charme » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Cane's love for Lily is awesome. I so loved watching what I hope is the road back. Lily and Cane have earned happiness.I wish big things for Lane in 2009 :) . Go Lane!!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Quote Charme: Cane's love for Lily is awesome. I so loved watching what I hope is the road back. Lily and Cane have earned happiness.I wish big things for Lane in 2009 :) . Go Lane!!!!

ITA, too!! This ought to be an awesome year for them.

Charme

Postby Charme » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:23 am

Seeing Cane profess his love for Lily, gave me goose bumps. I can't wait until these two can really get together. Go Lane!!! Bringing sexy back to the soap once again ;) :D

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 am

On this show I have not seen a male Character who expresses his love for a woman like Cane does for Lily. Even if he is not able to express his love because of boundaries you can see the anguish he goes through. I even see some of the other Male Characters imitating Cane some. This week seemed to be such a difficult week for Cane. His mom gave his position to his traitor brother. He found out Lily had slept with Billy and that she was going on a romantic rondevu with his brother. The expression of Love, Anguish,Pain and Anger was Acting at it's best. I hope that Jill and Lily will give so much love to him that it will heal some of the wounds he's received(esp. after he finds out about the baby) lately. Love, Love, Love Cane and Lily!!!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am

Quote annyhall: On this show I have not seen a male Character who expresses his love for a woman like Cane does for Lily. Even if he is not able to express his love because of boundaries you can see the anguish he goes through. I even see some of the other Male Characters imitating Cane some. This week seemed to be such a difficult week for Cane. His mom gave his position to his traitor brother. He found out Lily had slept with Billy and that she was going on a romantic rondevu with his brother. The expression of Love, Anguish,Pain and Anger was Acting at it's best. I hope that Jill and Lily will give so much love to him that it will heal some of the wounds he's received(esp. after he finds out about the baby) lately. Love, Love, Love Cane and Lily!!!!!

Annyhall, it's so great to have you as a cohort in this Cane and Lily romance. I see the other actors in other storylines imitating, too, but they cannot DUPLICATE!!! Only Cane brings that complete loving package to the screen. His eyes, his face and his demeanor always express what he is feeling--especially about and to Lily. They can be the most expressive sometimes when they are are not talking to each other--just looking at each other. They don't notice other people in the room. It's always just the two of them. The sexual energy and chemistry is amazing!!! You know that has just got to be love AND some great acting. Only people who are into each other act like that. DG and CK are doing an excellent job. As I have stated before now: If I did not know that they were married & devoted to other people, I would believe that there was something going on behind the scenes.

And I love the way he treats Jill. I love their mother/son relationship. He has become extremely close to her. I think that has softened her edginess a little bit, also. This guy is golden. I love him. And Lily loves him. And Mama Jill loves him.

Go LANE! I am looking forward to this reunion next week.

Jcfan6878

Postby Jcfan6878 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 am

I believe Billy telling Lily the truth will bring Lily & Cane closer together and may lead to them marrying once Cane & Chole divorce

Auntirhee

Postby Auntirhee » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm

:) Hello ladies, Suds, Charme, Annyhall and the other posters, Well I am very impressed with Fridays' show. Was home not feeling well and watched it twice. Yes Suds, Annyhall, Cane knows how to express himself, in any situation. If he is angry, sad, hurt,or just plain in love, he knows how to show it and it just reaches out and grab you. The man is good, I have said in other post, he just really knows how to express himself so very well. I did, I said many times in the other thread where ever that went to. Yesterday when he and lily were arguing and she basically told him that she slept with Billy, ouch!! I felt his pain he showed it so good. My, my, my, they should have awards for Best acting Male that shows best expressions!! Cane would get it everytime. Now to Lily, the girl laid it down yesterday, I just wanted her to be a little bit harder, but she did ok. I hear that Cane will not be able to accept that the baby is not his. I really feel that Lily should be the one to tell him, but I read that chloe will. I just hope that Lily will be there to pick up the pieces for him. Because it did not happen the way the writers said it would. The spoiler said that Cane will be there to pick up the pieces for Lily, didn't happen, nothing like that. This is why I say the things that I do. Because the writers change in midstream and do something different. Oh and it was a terrible week for him, I just feel he needed a big bear hug from Lily. Ladies I hope that when this is all over, that they will write these two as very, very, very strong characters as tough as nails. I hope they write them to be so close and have the good sense to let no one get in their way. I want Lily and Cane to get up in sir Neils face, and master Devon and I want Cane to tell them, quote un-quote " I told you that I did not cheat on Lily, I know in my heart that I didn't! my heart is with Lily and it always will be! and Lily should let him have it to. But Lily needs to think about her part in pushing him to marry chloe! Because as I said in the other post, He told her "lily just say the word and I won't do it" I will end my post by saying " Love never dies, if you truly love someone, and Cane has truly shown, that he truly loves Lily. Goodnight all!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 am

Good morning, Super Couple! I am ready for a reunion; how about you? It couldn't happen to two nicer people. I just hope it sticks this time w/o interference from anybody.

Auntirhee, I think that cheating issue might come up. I am certain that something will have to be said in defense of Lily having sex with Billy. But I think that Cane will be able to get past ONE indiscretion. I am sure that they will talk about it; they talk about everyting else.

Did you notice his expression when she almost said that she slept with Billy? His whole left shoulder went back and his head turned to the side almost as if to ask "What did you say?" That was the first time that he had ever raised his voice when speaking to her. "Don't you think I know that?" What an argument!! I love this couple. See you later!

PADMAY

Postby PADMAY » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 pm

i hope this is cane & lily reunion that i have been waiting for. if it is i say h*ll yell. lane is back and cbs got them. i have not recorded this show since august of 08. this friday was my first time, i have missed this couple for so long now, that i was ready to stop posting or even ready any posts from this show. so im glad the writers got a wake up pill and started to write for this couple again. and again i say h*ll yell.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:14 pm

March 2 seems so far away can't wait! I hope after this rollercoaster ride you two will be kind and gentle to one another. Luv Lane!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”