Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Quote annyhall: Cane and lily are on again tomorrow. I can't believe it four days this week. I feel spoiled. Tomorrow epi will be so good to watch according to the spoilers I have read! I Love Sweeps!!

Annyhall, TPTB saved the best for last to get the biggest thrust in ratings in a long while. Look how much time it is taking to get to the crux of the matter compared to the other nameless couple. What I meant about the bumpy road is that they are dragging everything possible to prolong the event of this Cane & Lily reunion because they want a large audience. They know that LANE fans are out there and will only tune in to support LANE! Ladies, this is one of the biggest fan bases ever. So instead of completely destroying the couple as intended, they got wise and decided to support them for the ride to higher ratings. Let's see what happens. Vive La LANE!!! (Hope you read this b/f its edited)

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:04 pm

MsSuperSuds, you're right about saving the best for last. There's a saying in basketball, it doesn't matter who starts the game-the finishers are the real stars. We have two or three other s/l that get most of the airtime but Cane and Lily are the real attraction. Go Lane :-)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:07 pm

I agree with you 100%, Lanefan!!! Go LANE!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:26 am

HEY SUPER COUPLE! Wake up! It's time to rise and shine! You are on screen today! Can't wait to see what you are up to and what is going to develop as a result. I want the best for you. Will check you later! Peace & Love!

whos

Postby whos » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:21 am

Hey Hot Couple,

I hear you will be fogging up our screens today. I can not wait!

Auntirhee

Postby Auntirhee » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 pm

:] Hi Suds,I am trying to be just as excited as you and everyone else. But......there is still the matter of what is going to happen once the baby is born. Now remember the thread where it talked about the look on Canes face one he saw the baby. Now things have been changed since that thread was written with the exeption of their being in the cabin. The question is what is going to happen when Cane sees the baby again. I'm sorry, we have been tricked so many times, its hard for me to buy into anything anymore unless I see it. I want to believe, I'm just not there yet. And, is Lily going to tell him the truth, will Chloe, will Billy? Thats the moment I'm waiting for, then I will believe. I'm just not there yet because of all of the changing of storylines.
I'll get back to you, I have to go back to work now. It is getting good though. :)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Good evening, Auntirhee! I just thought I would drop you a line or two about our super couple. Nothing happened on this episode that I did not expect would happen. It was a good episode. As a matter of fact, it was the best episode for the whole quad that I have ever seen. I never laughed so much in my entire time as a Y&R viewer. The only thing that I feel sad about is that Lily and Cane had an intense argument for the first time. But I think that is a good thing for both of them!! That means that he is still alive and functioning like the loving and jealous man that I know he is. It might not look like we are moving, but we are getting closer to this finish line--reconciliation of our super couple!! Will holler at you later!! Go LANE!!

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello All
Things are slowly but surely moving along in the Cane and Lily direction. Its wierd, I enjoyed the fight at Crimson Lights, this showed that the two still care strongly for each other. They definitely shine together. Long live Lane! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Charme

Postby Charme » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 pm

I agree lanefan. I enjoyed their spat today as well. It's the first time Cane's been allowed to actually show his real feelings. Can't wait for what has the potential to be an explosive reunion, in a good way :) . Go Lane!!!!

Charme

Postby Charme » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm

I just watched Lane for tomorrow's episode. All I can say is brace yourself Lane fans, it is powerful. Cane and Lily's love for one another is strong :)) :)) :)) .
My, my, my :D .

Return to “The Young and the Restless”