Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lanefan256

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby lanefan256 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:23 am

Suds, I hope Lily and Cane will be that beautiful couple that we all remember. They have the chemistry to pull it off, all they really need is the support from tptb. I am glad that my fave duo will be in a scene together today.
Go Lane! :-)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:31 am

Quote lanefan256: Suds, I hope Lily and Cane will be that beautiful couple that we all remember. They have the chemistry to pull it off, all they really need is the support from tptb. I am glad that my fave duo will be in a scene together today.

Hey Lanefan! I know exactly what you mean--about them being on screen again together. I know that I won't like the fact that she is there with that other guy, but seeing them on screen at the same time is better than nothing! I think that this separation is hurting me more than them. I am still rooting for my favorite couple through all of this anguish.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 am

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote lanefan256: Suds, I hope Lily and Cane will be that beautiful couple that we all remember. They have the chemistry to pull it off, all they really need is the support from tptb. I am glad that my fave duo will be in a scene together today.

Hey Lanefan! I know exactly what you mean--about them being on screen again together. I know that I won't like the fact that she is there with that other guy, but seeing them on screen at the same time is better than nothing! I think that this separation is hurting me more than them. I am still rooting for my favorite couple through all of this anguish.

I have already seen today's episode and it was so good to see Cane. I don't think we have seen him in a while. The parts which they are in are so good. Cane actually seems to react to Lily and Billy. Lane really does something for Y&R that i don't seem to see with other Characters on the show can't wait until everything is revealed and we see some real romance again!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:35 am

Hey Anny! What part of the country are you located that Y&R comes on this early? It is just 10:34 a.m. here and you have seen Cane & Lily already!! Viva La Lane!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Good afternoon, super couple! I miss you and I am bumping you back up to the top where you belong. Will holler at you later!

Charme

Postby Charme » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Sending my love, support, and admiration out to a wonderful couple-Cane and Lily :-) :) :D :)) :))

Go LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Anny! What part of the country are you located that Y&R comes on this early? It is just 10:34 a.m. here and you have seen Cane & Lily already!! Viva La Lane!!!

Youtube, I subscribe to a Candian Fan and they put it on about 24 hours earlier on weekends. It is not very clear but i get the jist of the episode. I am so thankful to Youtube because every once in a while I could go back and relive the romance when it's been missing from the daily show.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 am

Lily and Cane's scenes at Brads were nice. The fire is still there yall. :-) Go Lane!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:44 am

Good morning, Super Couple! We have a few more rough patches to get through before our romance can begin anew. But if you can take them, so can we. Hang tough! I can't wait to see you at the top of your romance again.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:18 am

Lily and Cane are the highlight of a long work day. Thanks fave couple, for giving me entertainment to look forward to at the end of my long day. See ya tonight. :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”