Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lanefan256

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby lanefan256 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Bumping up my fave dynamic duo. :)) Go Lane!

Charme

Postby Charme » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 am

Watching old clips of Cane and Lily have got me gushing :) . I love watching these two together. They are so loving and caring with each other. Cane and Lily look soooooooo good together :D . I just can't say enough good things. You go LANE!!!!!!!!!!! You two do sexy so well:)) ;) :) :D

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 am

Quote Charme: Watching old clips of Cane and Lily have got me gushing :) . I love watching these two together. They are so loving and caring with each other. Cane and Lily look soooooooo good together :D . I just can't say enough good things. You go LANE!!!!!!!!!!! You two do sexy so well:)) ;) :) :D

I love those old clips, too, Charme. Cane & Lily are so cute and funny together, so I sit here and laugh a lot while watching some of those old clips. Their chemistry is off the charts!! No one else exists for either of them when they are in the same room. I just love them. And I am glad that I am one of the people who really "gets the essence" of their relationship. They are LOVE personified many times over. I eagerly await their reunion!! Go LANE!

jgirl41

Postby jgirl41 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 pm

OMG cant believe it my SUPERCOUPLE IS BACK..Lane is forever
cant wait for the lanex it is going to be pure HOTNESS...LOL

Charme

Postby Charme » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote Charme: Watching old clips of Cane and Lily have got me gushing :) . I love watching these two together. They are so loving and caring with each other. Cane and Lily look soooooooo good together :D . I just can't say enough good things. You go LANE!!!!!!!!!!! You two do sexy so well:)) ;) :) :D

I love those old clips, too, Charme. Cane & Lily are so cute and funny together, so I sit here and laugh a lot while watching some of those old clips. Their chemistry is off the charts!! No one else exists for either of them when they are in the same room. I just love them. And I am glad that I am one of the people who really "gets the essence" of their relationship. They are LOVE personified many times over. I eagerly await their reunion!! Go LANE!

Yes I too get the essence of what was/is Lane. I'm still holding my breath about the reunion because I've been disappointed so much :~ over the past months. The reunion of Cane and Lily will be a happy day for me. I can't wait :) . I hope that it is beautiful and sweet and full of passion :D . Lane hands down is where it's at for me. Go LANE!!!!!!!!!

PS. jgirl41, what exactly does lanex mean? (sorry if this is a dumb question).

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Can you imagine? Cane has not been with anybody intimately within the last six months or more. The man has remarkable self-control. I am just glad that Lily put the brakes also. Last Valentines Day was something special for both of them. I just hope this says that they can be together again on this Valentine's Day. I will settle for that much. They can work toward a real reunion later. Go LANE!!

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Hello All,
Valentines Day is around the corner, time to celebrate the one year anniversary of the Lily and Cane love affair. They will forgive each other and form a stronger union. Let the loving begin. Go Lane! :-)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 am

Here's to super couple, McDREAMY, because they look so good together. Here's a toast also to super couple, McSTEAMY, because their romance has heated my TV screen. Lily and Cane, you are the best super couple on daytime TV! Will holler at you later!!! Luv ya!

jgirl41

Postby jgirl41 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm

SUPERCOUPLE = Cane and Lily...cant wait for the reunion...i am sure it will he HOT and SEXY because Lane is simply all that and more.

iluvliasonandjolu

Postby iluvliasonandjolu » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Bumping Lane back to page 1 where they belong!!!

Lane Reunion 09!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”