Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:06 am

Cane and Lily always light up the screen when they are on and it does not matter what the reason happens to be. I just love watching you together. That undescribable CHARISMA and absolutely marvelous CHEMISTRY that you have makes me believe that you are really true SOULMATES!!!

If I didn't know that both DG and CK are already married to other people, I would swear that there was something going on for real between the two. That is how convincing that this love story is to me and the viewing public. There is nothing else like it on TV!!! Long Live LANE!!!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 am

Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane and Lily always light up the screen when they are on and it does not matter what the reason happens to be. I just love watching you together. That undescribable CHARISMA and absolutely marvelous CHEMISTRY that you have makes me believe that you are really true SOULMATES!!!

If I didn't know that both DG and CK are already married to other people, I would swear that there was something going on for real between the two. That is how convincing that this love story is to me and the viewing public. There is nothing else like it on TV!!! Long Live LANE!!!

ITA! They are so believable. Cane and Lily should receive some kind of an award for their acting scenes together. Other couples don't sizzle as they do or either you just don't care about them. I don't think I have seen a lovestory like theirs on a soap and I have at sometime or other watched them all. I kinda like the disruption they have had in this lovestory because the making up will be amazing!

MAURITIUS

Postby MAURITIUS » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:49 am

Quote frenchmocha83:
Quote MAURITIUS:
Quote Blue Lagoon: Always love Lane *)

I haven't forgot the first time they met,it was so cute :D

What happened the first time they met? I didn't start watching Y&R again until they were already friends.

Ooh they were so cute and shy,I remember they were sitting at the coffee house and touch each other's hand.

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:06 pm

YEA lily and cane was friends before they were lovers,so that is why they can talk to each other so easily.
I just hope tptb give them a better story telling and develope their characters.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Cane and Lily the true lovers. No one compares to you. Can't wait for the reunion

Charme

Postby Charme » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Checking in to show my love for my favorite Y&R couple. Cane and Lily are so good together and so right for one another. I hope to see them find their way back together and be blissfully happy for a while. Go Lane!!!!!! You make Y&R pop for me :D .

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Lane is obviously #1 in my eyes.
The scene that stands out for me was their first kiss. They were at the GCAC for Lily's divorce party. Cane was playing the piano and they were teasing each other, one of them playfully asked for the kiss-sparks flew. I was hooked. :-)
Go Lane!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:46 pm

I am sending some love and affection to my favorite couple on this planet. Cane and Lily, you are an inspiration to couples everywhere. May you always share that love, caring, tenderness, and passion. I wish you the best and I am bumping you up a notch. Luv ya!!

Charme

Postby Charme » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Cane and Lily are a wonderful pair. I love the way that they loved (love) each other. I can't wait for them to get their mojo back. GO LANE!!!!!!!!! :D :D ;) :)) :-)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm

I have just listened to a radio interview with both Daniel and Christel. It was excellent. Christel is so funny and so is Daniel. They get along so well together. There was a lot of good perspective from the both of them. They are very popular. Apparently the lines were all lit when they were on. It was truly a delight to hear. I hope this was appropriate to talk about in this thread.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”