Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Quote Charme: I just watched Lane for tomorrow's episode. All I can say is brace yourself Lane fans, it is powerful. Cane and Lily's love for one another is strong :)) :)) :)) .
My, my, my :D .

Now,Miss Charme! Do you know something that we don't know? Tell us, please! Oh, I did watch a segment on YouTube earlier about tomorrow's episode. Cane realizes that he still loves Lily, grabs some items, jumps over the sofa and heads out of the front door. He is going to get his Lilypad. I just knew that whatever he learned about Lily would throw him backwards for a little while. But I also knew that he would spring into action--especially if there is a chance that he might lose Lily. Remember the blind date at Indigo set up by Roxanne and Devon? Cane tried to back off Lily because he told her that she was too young for him, but he was really in love with her. When he saw her with that guy he thought was her date, he moved in to let Lily know that this separation "was not working for him." And so the courtship began. And Cane can be relentless when he wants something--especially Lily!! Now He thinks he is losing her to Brother Billy. He is going to get his woman! Watch out! And to the top you go!! LANE forever!

Charme

Postby Charme » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote Charme: I just watched Lane for tomorrow's episode. All I can say is brace yourself Lane fans, it is powerful. Cane and Lily's love for one another is strong :)) :)) :)) .

Now,Miss Charme! Do you know something that we don't know? Tell us, please! Oh, I did watch a segment on YouTube earlier about tomorrow's episode. Cane realizes that he still loves Lily, grabs some items, jumps over the sofa and heads out of the front door. He is going to get his Lilypad. I just knew that whatever he learned about Lily would throw him backwards for a little while. But I also knew that he would spring into action--especially if there is a chance that he might lose Lily. Remember the blind date at Indigo set up by Roxanne and Devon? Cane tried to back off Lily because he told her that she was too young for him, but he was really in love with her. When he saw her with that guy he thought was her date, he moved in to let Lily know that this separation "was not working for him." And so the courtship began. And Cane can be relentless when he wants something--especially Lily!! Now He thinks he is losing her to Brother Billy. He is going to get his woman! Watch out! And to the top you go!! LANE forever!

That's what I'm talking about the segment that you watched. I thought it was powerful. It left me with chills. Once again my, my, my. If this is an indication of what's to come, I will be bracing myself quite a bit. Cane and Lily we're so good in that segment. Ahh Lane :D

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Quote Charme:
Quote MsSuperSuds:

That's what I'm talking about the segment that you watched. I thought it was powerful. It left me with chills. Once again my, my, my. If this is an indication of what's to come, I will be bracing myself quite a bit. Cane and Lily we're so good in that segment. Ahh Lane :D

Is Feb 13 episode on Youtube. What title is it under?

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 pm

I just typed in Cane & Lily. But when it takes you to that page, look at the dates. Look for Friday, the 13!! Scary, isn't it??? But it is going to be magical for our couple. See you at the top!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 am

Quote MsSuperSuds: I just typed in Cane & Lily. But when it takes you to that page, look at the dates. Look for Friday, the 13!! Scary, isn't it??? But it is going to be magical for our couple. See you at the top!

Thanks so much I found it. Lily is excellent she almost made me cry thinking of all they had lost because of Chloe's selfish Lie.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 am

Quote annyhall:
Quote MsSuperSuds: I just typed in Cane & Lily. But when it takes you to that page, look at the dates. Look for Friday, the 13!! Scary, isn't it??? But it is going to be magical for our couple. See you at the top!

Thanks so much I found it. Lily is excellent she almost made me cry thinking of all they had lost because of Chloe's selfish Lie.

LANE is the endgame here and I hope they stay together forever. They are the best couple on Y&R and daytime TV. I am not letting Billy off the hook here either. He was selfish and cold about this situation, too. I have no love for this character at all. How do you love someone and let them suffer this way? He could have saved her (and Cane) a lot of anguish and pain by admitting the truth as soon as he knew it. He knew he was the father a long time ago and Lily told him many times that if it was not for the baby, she would run back to Cane in a heartbeat! He knew but he took advantage of the situation because he wanted Lily! So as far as I am concerned, Golden boy is not so golden! I hope Lily never has any kind of intimate relationship with him!! How could she? This is Cane & Lily's thread! I say GO LANE!!! I am a Lily fanatic, a CANIAC, a LANIAC, and a LANAHOLIC! I can't get enough of these two.

I just had to vent a bit!!!

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm

My computer is as slow as Christmas so I will have to wait until tonight to see Lily and Cane, sounds good though. :-)
So far everything is coming along just as I thought it would. This is all leading us to March 2nd. Go Lane! :-) :-)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Why do you think it takes them two weeks after finding out about the baby to get back together. I think Chloe and the baby get seriously sick but that should take about a week. What's happening for that whole week after? Any ideas! P.S. I think lily should be the one who goes to Cane first. He is going to be in a lot of pain after all of this.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Annyhall, according to the spoilers, Chloe and the baby are going to have some sort of medical issue. Everybody will probably be at the hospital either trying to give blood or offering some kind of sympathy. I'm just glad that its moving along. For a while at least Lily and Cane can comfort each other. :-)

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Im just so glad Cane told Lily he loves her. *) :)) 3) :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”